PAREXEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PAREXEL Interview Questions

Updated 7 Aug 2018

2.8

Contract Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

First was asked to do a phone interview with the Director of Business Operations. After that, they asked for an in-person interview. This interview comprised of sitting down with three different managers separately. Each asked basic questions regarding work ethic, time management, attention to detail, etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in April 2013.

Interview

After the HR communication, the first round was Skype interview.It was technical round.Basics should be strong.The next round they asked me to appear for 3 hour interview with 4 different levels of technical people.3 hour was full technical round and Previous Jobs,Process.but mostly technical again
    DW background, --so all DW basics,Power center Informatica, SQL, various Testing approaches.

Negotiation

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Glendale, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was simple. They did not ask me anything too difficult that I was unable to answer. It was experience based. They also ask you why you want to work for the company, and they ask some scenario questions to test your ethics.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have in relation to the position you are applying to?   1 Answer

SQA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL in February 2013.

Interview

Easy and straight forward interview with the department manager and director. Process was different 3 yrs back and team was very competitive and growing. Had a 1:1 with HR and managers and was short listed for the next round with the WW Director. The interview was straight forward and HR contacted next day for the negotiation and started the job in 3 weeks

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in December 2014.

Interview

One on the phone screening interview then About 3 video conference interviews. Whole process took about 3weeks. The interviewers ranged in position from senior programmers, managers, and the VP of data operations.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Interview

Initial communication was an email which was followed by a phone interview. Scheduling of the interview was set up over email. The process consists of three interviews. I was asked several behavioral questions and questions about why I wanted to work for the company. The interview steps were laid out in a detailed way to me prior to the start of interview questions.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL in December 2017.

Interview

I was looking forward to working with Parexel, however the women I had a phone interview with seemed like she was just reading questions off of a sheet of paper to put me in a database and wasn't really interested in what I had to offer the company.

Interview Questions

• The number of protocols I manage.   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in March 2014.

Interview

I went through an outside recruiter. She reviewed my resume and told I would be a good fit for the position. We reviewed my resume and she took down some notes before she forwarded my resume to Parexel. In a few days later, I had a telephone chat with the outside recruiter's manager. We talked and she asked me some questions about my resume and she also asked what I did at a monitoring visit.
    I was scheduled for a telephone interview with HR personnel from Parexel and it went pretty well. At least I felt comfortable answering the questions. I also had the opportunity of asking a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• What conditions will make a situation become a Serious Adverse Event.   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Newark, NJ (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

it was pretty straight forward, first the phone screening, then to the next level which was going to be done by my project manager. went well in all but ended up not getting the position. I was made aware of all the benefits of the job and the company's preparation process for the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PAREXEL in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone. There was one brief, very general interview with an HR person, and then another more in-depth one with someone from clinical. Everyone was very friendly, and all of the questions asked during the second interview were pretty easy for someone with experience in the industry. Following the interviews, there was a standard background check. They did contact each of my references, and the offer process was nearly held up when one of my references (a PI I worked for when I was a study coordinator) proved difficult to get a hold of. There was no drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Discuss how you have handled difficult sites in the past.   Answer Question
    • What are the qualifications for a Serious Adverse Event?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.