PAREXEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PAREXEL Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jan 2018

2.8

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty simple. Had a phone interview with a recruiter, and then a live interview at the Baltimore location about a week later. The recruiter was kind and gave me a brief overview of the company and what my role within the company would be. For the live interview, my interviewers asked me a bunch of questions specifically about my resume and how they thought I would fit in at this company and then gave me a tour.

Interview Questions

• What I woukd do if I had a disagreement with a coworker (how would I handle that situation)   Answer Question

Imaging Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA (US)).

Interview

You meet with three supervisors, individually. They were dressed casual, and laid back. They just want to get a feel for you and how you would fit in and what you could bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• How I handled a situation with a difficult co-worker. How I overcame the situation.   2 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

Just did 1 interviews over the phone, it was more like a screening. Really enjoyed the interview and the clarity of the questions. Also, followed up on the interview and receive a reply - always nice to receive a response

Senior Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with a director and a manager of the group I would be supporting. I also met with someone who held the same position I was applying for. Each person gave me their vision of the job and as well as how they could support my on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• How do I delegate the responsibilities of remediation once a Quality issue has been identified?   1 Answer

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL in May 2017.

Interview

There are two stages, a phone screening then final interview. I only made it to the phone screening step. Here they ask fairly simple questions, a few are mentioned below

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in April 2017.

Interview

Bureaucratic interview. Standard questions to gain understanding of your knowledge. Nothing outstanding. Nothing alarming or smug. Was pretty easy and not intimidating. Either I didn't ask the right questions or they didn't tell me but the job responsibilities were pretty unintelligent

Clinical Monitoring Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed to set up a phone interview a couple of days later. It was relatively quick and easy, mostly personal questions about what kind of career I was looking for and salary expectations, before setting up a video conference interview for a few weeks later. I also had been emailed some forms to complete, as well as an activity that involved prioritizing tasks, which I emailed back and never heard anything about. I interviewed by video with two different employees, one in recruiting and one more involved with clinical trials. I thought the questions were rather straightforward and they encouraged taking time before answering them. I asked if I would hear back soon and they both said they would let me know either way.

I never heard back from the company much to my surprise, since they both strongly hinted I was a shoe-in for the job. I was disappointed, and really only annoyed that no one ever contacted me about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed at something and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Billerica, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Process was fair. Interviewers asked standard questions but nothing unusual and mostly allowed me to speak for myself. People seemed reasonably content and not overly stressed or distracted. Accomodations were standard, local hotel and prompt car service.

Interview Questions

• interviewers were very kind and informative and mostly let me speak for myself, asked standard questions but nothing unusual.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PAREXEL (College Park, MD (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Extremely easy. They asked questions about experience but mostly behavioral questions about working with others. I had a phone interview and a panel interview. They liked me, told me when I was starting then said the position was no longer available, which was almost more annoying then not getting the job.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Waltham, MA (US)).

Interview

Interview process took 4 weeks. Phone screen > phone interview > in person interview with the accounting manager. Received offer within one week. Each person in the process was very friendly and managed my expectations well.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you improved a process and how it added value to the company.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.