PDSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PDSA Interview Questions

Interviews at PDSA

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PDSA.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and then a face-to-face interview with the store manager and area manager in which I gave a presentation on a SWOT analysis that I prepared followed by a competency-based interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDSA.

Interview

Tour around the hospital. Competency questions asked about experience and given some scenario based questions
    Fairly informal and got to meet different team members. Opportunity to ask questions and get a feel for how the company works

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PDSA.

Interview

Interviewed by manager, relatively casual and a comfortable environment, Nothing that was particularly demanding or challenging in regards to what you bring to the table, they were just looking for a position to be filled quickly.

Nursing Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PDSA (Bournemouth, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Easy to apply online through a recruitment agency. Uploaded my CV, was asked to supply 2 references out of the PDSA, filled in details as to why I'm applying etc.
    Got asked to come for an interview 2 weeks later. Wasn't asked to supply or bring anything.
    3 parts to the interview...
    First part was questions on why I want the job. Clinical scenarios with medical knowledge being needed. Remembering scenarios where I've helped people or clients etc.
    Second part was to write a report with conclusion within a set time period of an hour about me taking on a nursing team leader role in a broken practice with lots of issues and how I'd introduce a new type of consult clinic for wellbeing.
    The third part was a one to one session with an employee who I was giving a job role to that should last no longer than 20mins. I had 20 mins to prepare for this as well.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to get this role?   Answer Question
    • What makes you think you'd be good in this role?   Answer Question
    • Do you know what this job role entails?   Answer Question
    • Can you think of a time where you helped or guided another employee and talk through the process?   Answer Question
    • Can you think of a time where you bonded with a client and patient and talk through how that client service made a difference?   Answer Question
    • You have a RTA dog come in and you triage it.... What do you do?   Answer Question
    • The RTA dog has bee. Admitted and now its going to receive treatment.... What gets done?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PDSA (Glasgow, Scotland) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and then received an email a few days later with a date for a telephone interview which I confirmed. At phone interview I was asked to tell them about myself and go over my CV before they went on to ask me questions and tell me more about the position and the hours.

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PDSA.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PDSA (Romford, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Received email from HR dept, telephone interview was offered. Had interview felt it went really well. Said they would contact me Friday with a decision if was through to the Next interview. Monday came and went didn't hear anything, Tuesday afternoon for an email saying thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• What skills can I bring to the company ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PDSA in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through PDSA website, got back to me 2 weeks after. The most laid back interview I've had and got the job then and there!! Interviewed on the Monday and went for my first day on the Saturday!!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PDSA (Telford, England).

Interview

Applied. First interview to get to know you and explain the role and the organisation. Provided with information about the organisation. 121 with hiring manager.
    Second interview with presentation and tests. Hiring manager plus member of team - no HR.
    I also had to complete a personality questionnaire that was never reviewed (I found this out when I accepted the job and found an organisation completely different to the one described at interview

Interview Questions

• What I'd implement in my first 6 months   1 Answer

Negotiation

Higher starting salary based on my experience

Retail Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PDSA (Telford, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Once again, on a pattern of re-advertising this position which I would suggest not to apply wasting your time, energy and money going for this position has no job there.

I personal think they are looking for ideas on the cheap and have no idea how to run a retail business, getting excited of producing a 1.5% profit is shameful !!!! to say that most goods they sell are donated. They live in a fantasy world of we are great, but in reality are self indulgent

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.