PDSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PDSA

2.2

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PDSA (London, England) in February 2014.

Interview

After an annoying box filling exercise answering questions loosely related to the role; there was a subsequent assessment day. There was no opportunity to ask questions about the organisation owing to the assessment day setting where there was no one on one time to have a quality conversation about the role.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PDSA (Telford, England) in May 2009.

Interview

All positive, good location, good process, friendly staff.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PDSA (Telford, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Online application then telephone interview then assessment day then further interview, the PDSA have been advertising for an Area Manager for the East Midlands since Autumn 2015 It's now May 2016 I can't believe they haven't found a suitable candidate "who on earth are they looking for" the head of retail recently left the 'charity' without even having a job in place to go to, the retail operations manager left too as did the CFO and most of his team, shop managers and their assistants have been leaving the 'set up' in droves too this clearly is a company in crisis. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME APPLYING FOR A VACANCY AT THIS ORGANISATION!!! they are clearly using the application process to brainstorm ideas from hopeful candidates, there's nothing charitable about this so called charity.

Interview Questions

• How would I change my communication style to fit the customer/employee   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PDSA (Romford, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Received email from HR dept, telephone interview was offered. Had interview felt it went really well. Said they would contact me Friday with a decision if was through to the Next interview. Monday came and went didn't hear anything, Tuesday afternoon for an email saying thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• What skills can I bring to the company ?   1 Answer

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PDSA.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PDSA (Christchurch, England) in January 2014.

Interview

very short and only one question didn't really have to say much to be honest, just had to bring in my CV in and they said when do you want to start. A week later I had the job and was working in the shop, they were very laid back about times you couldn't attend volunteering and after 6 months they just let me leave whenever I wanted.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PDSA (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in January 2016.

Interview

applied on monday interview wednesday job offer thursday applied online on monday short form to fill out and few scenario questions took about 10 minutes to do got reply next day to go for interview on the wednesday

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PDSA (Glasgow, Scotland) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and then received an email a few days later with a date for a telephone interview which I confirmed. At phone interview I was asked to tell them about myself and go over my CV before they went on to ask me questions and tell me more about the position and the hours.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PDSA (Telford, England).

Interview

Applied. First interview to get to know you and explain the role and the organisation. Provided with information about the organisation. 121 with hiring manager.
    Second interview with presentation and tests. Hiring manager plus member of team - no HR.
    I also had to complete a personality questionnaire that was never reviewed (I found this out when I accepted the job and found an organisation completely different to the one described at interview

Interview Questions

• What I'd implement in my first 6 months   1 Answer

Negotiation

Higher starting salary based on my experience

Retail Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PDSA (Telford, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Once again, on a pattern of re-advertising this position which I would suggest not to apply wasting your time, energy and money going for this position has no job there.

I personal think they are looking for ideas on the cheap and have no idea how to run a retail business, getting excited of producing a 1.5% profit is shameful !!!! to say that most goods they sell are donated. They live in a fantasy world of we are great, but in reality are self indulgent

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.