PPD Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PPD Interview Questions

Interviews at PPD

2.9

QC Reviewer Interview

Interview

Phone with HR
    3-4 Individual interviews for ~4 behavioral questions and some general "tell me about yourself" type. Mostly conversational. Some time an offchance one like "why are sewer covers circular and not square"?

Associate Group Leader Interview

Interview

3 half hour long interviews, back to back, consisting of situational and behavioral questions. Interviews are conducted by senior level management. Heard back within 10 days of interview on application status.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation you had and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview was remote but was seamless. I still got a feel for the company and the culture that the company creates. Questions were mostly STAR method. Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to make the transition from a clinical nurse position to a medical information specialist?   Answer Question

Assistant Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPD (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

I applied and a week later I was contacted via email to schedule a virtual interview the following week. the interview was with 2 people lasting a total of 1 hour

Clinical Trial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PPD (Morrisville, NC (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Applied for the position and a recruiter emailed within a few days. Recruiter phone screening lasted about 20 mins with easy questions and one behavioral question. Interview set two days later. Virtual interview with two managers for one hour each. All behavioral questions that were typical so study those type of interviews. Interviewed Thursday, offer received Monday.

Assistant Scientist Interview

Interview

Virtual interview with 4 employees in the department in which I applied for. Interview questions were very straightforward and the interviewers made sure I had a clear understanding of the question being asked before I responded.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were under a tight deadline and how you handled it   Answer Question

Operations Bidding Specialist Interview

Interview

A recruiter interview over the phone was scheduled first. Then a series of interviews through Microsoft Teams was completed. A lot of great questions were asked by each interviewer. The process was pretty seamless on their end.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PPD in October 2020.

Interview

HR was extremely quick in contacting me from when I applied for the job. The interview process was quick as well. Much faster than I have ever seen at any other company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you made a mistake and the outcome.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Interview

It is pretty good and people are really friendly. There are several people will ask questions, normally will be general questions, like behavior questions. They will ask questions like what will you do if you have different opinions with other people or where are you in five years

Interview Questions

Interview

Experiences, Tenure, Commitment to Company, Knowledge about Health Care Industry, Good in Detail and Can Work Beyond Working Hours and Paid Very Well.

There are only two interview process that you must passed and the last is quite challenging as you need to know your whys in joining PPD as it is a company that wants committed and innovative employees

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your past experiences   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.