PUMA Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PUMA Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PUMA in January 2019.

Interview

Received a response via email about a month after I applied online. I then had a phone interview where I was asked about availability and talked a bit about myself. Then I found out via email that I had an in person interview about a week later. Overall easy process.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

12 Dec 2019 – Human Resources

Many thanks for your review about the application process. At PUMA, we are committed to providing a straightforward and positive experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR and the HR asked some basic and straightforward questions. A day after I got the email invited me to meet in person at their Home Office at Westford, Massachusetts.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

20 Nov 2018 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback about your application process. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience at our PUMA office in Westford. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA (Westford, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Easy behavioral interview questions asking basic questions about how you are as a person. Knowing about competitors is helpful. Expressing why you want to work at Puma and what prior experiences would make you a good fit.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

21 Dec 2018 – Head of Employer Branding & HR communicatations

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your application process. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

I did a half-hour skype call with the managers and senior designers.
    we talked about the job and also the projects I had in my portfolio.
    Very relaxed interview, not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

11 Oct 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your feedback about your interview. At PUMA, we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Herzogenaurach (Germany)).

Interview

I had a 1,5 hr long Skype interview about my whole life plus random super difficult question. Also I had to talk to 4 women at the same time, super difficult to manage.
    If you think Interviews for Jobs are hard, Puma is even more sorting on simple internships.
    Now more than three months later, still no reply.

Interview Questions

• Take Adidas, Nike and Puma and think which cars would each other be   1 Answer

12 Jun 2019 – Employer Branding

Thanks for sharing a review about your interview. Please be assured that your opinion is important to us. We are deeply sorry for your experience on the application process. We really appreciate your feedback, as it’s the best way for us to get better. We wish you all the best for your future career

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the line manager very quickly. The next step was a Skype interview which lasted about 45 minutes and was the only stage of the interview process. The process was fast and everyone I dealt with was very helpful. The interview itself focused on consulting type questions, as well as other basic questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.