PUMA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PUMA

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in January 2020.

Interview

Line manager picks up the first call, followed by HR and line manager. Third call line manager and his manager. Forth call (if you are selected) with People & Organization department.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

24 Apr 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the application process. This is the best way for us to get better and better serve candidates in the future.. We wish you all the best for your future career!

Werkstudent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in February 2020.

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespraech hat ca. 1.5 Stunden gedauert, nur auf Englisch. Ich hatte mein Vorstellungsgespraech in Headquarters, Herzogenaurach. Nur mein Manager war am Vorstellungsgespraech. Zuerst hat der Manager sich und die Arbeit mir vorgestellt, danach ich habe ueber mich und meine Erfahrung erzaehlt. Dann der Manager hat noch einige Fragen gestellt, und ein Paar Aufgaben gegeben, mit ca. 5-10min Zeit nachzudenken. Nachdem ich geantwortet habe, haben wir alles noch diskutiert.

Interview Questions

• - Fragen ueber die Projekte an denen ich in meiner vorherigen Arbeit mitgeteilt habe   1 Answer
    • - Wo und wie ich mich nach 3, 5 und 10 Jahren vorstelle.   1 Answer

3 Aug 2020 – Human Resources

Vielen Dank für Deine positive Bewertung zu unserem Bewerbungsprozess. Wir sind immer sehr bemüht, diesen für alle Beteiligten so angenehm und unkompliziert wie möglich zu gestalten. Für Deine weitere Karriere wünschen wir Dir weiterhin viel Erfolg!

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PUMA (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in December 2019.

Interview

First round with HR
    Second round with hiring manager
    Third round a panel interview with HR, hiring manager and other team members.
    For this round you have to prepare a business case and after that presentation you’ll go again with regular interview questions.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

3 Aug 2020 – Human Resources

Many thanks for your review about the application process. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PUMA (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2019.

Interview

I had the fIrst contact by the phone followed by many online and in person interviews. All the people I've talked to were very friendly and opened to questions. They also showed how much they love Puma, what made me want the job even more.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background, but in details. They explained the role and ask me to give examples of my experiences and skills that would apply to each task described.   Answer Question

30 Jul 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your experience in our recruiting process. We especially liked your comment about the passion and commitment of the PUMA employees, as everyone at PUMA lives our values. Once again, thank you for your contribution and all the best for the future.

Business Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2019.

Interview

Foram 5 etapas no total, sendo uma entrevista por telefone, 3 presenciais e um teste de excel também presencial, mas pela experiencia de outros colegas, pode variar. Acho que poderiam ter sido menos etapas presenciais, tendo em vista que eu ainda estava trabalhando em outro lugar e era um pouco difícil conciliar.

Interview Questions

• Perguntas sobre meu background pessoal e profissional, e o motivo de querer entrar na PUMA e como eu agregaria ao time.   Answer Question

30 Jul 2020 – Human Resources

Na PUMA estamos empenhados em fornecer uma boa experiencia de contato.
    A fim de fazer isso, precisamos saber o que estamos fazendo certo ou errado. Então, trazer a crítica e feedback, é a melhor maneira para que possamos melhorar. Agradecemos seu depoimento e já estamos trabalhando para melhoria do pontos destacado. Obrigada por sua participação.

Maintenance Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PUMA (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Fueron dos entrevistas, una individual y otra grupal. En la individual hubo preguntas acerca de mis estudios y conocimiento sobre la empresa. En la grupal hubo juegos de lógica, presentaciones individuales y situación problemática a resolver en grupo. Una muy buena experiencia.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

8 Jul 2020 – Human Resources

Muchas gracias por compartir tu feedback con nosotros. Nos alegramos mucho de que tuvieras una buena experiencia. En PUMA, nuestro objetivo es crear un proceso fácil y cómodo para todos nuestros candidatos y que a la vez resulte interesante y enriquecedor. Te deseamos todo lo mejor para tu futura carrera.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Dropped off resume in person and they said to apply online to have it in the system. Got a phone call to interview a few days later. Post interview they called up all my references and offered me the job the following week. Whole process was very quick and efficient

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

14 Jun 2020 – Human Resources

Many thanks for your review about the application process. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career at PUMA.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA in October 2019.

Interview

It was fairly simple. Applied on Seek.com, and got called in within the week for a face-to-face interview. She asked me about my resume, school, availabilities. After this, I got asked to provide my references, and within a week I started training for my role.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

24 Apr 2020 – Human Resources

Many thanks for your positive review about the application process. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Java Software Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PUMA Nuremberg in September 2018.

I first received an email inviting me to a Skype Call with HR and IT Development, then I was invited for a second interview at the Headquarters with few colleagues which asked me technical questions. The duration of the interview was approximately 2 hours. I received a feedback after almost 3 weeks - they told me they will give me a feedback in one week - and I asked more details about their refuse - after the interview they told me was a very good interview - but they never give me the reason for which they refuse me.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

17 Apr 2020 – Human Resources

Thanks for your review about the application process. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We are sorry for your negative experience and appreciate the feedback you provided, that's the best way for us to get better. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

it was a very nice interview where everything was assessed, including skills, IQ, and personality. there were 3 rounds and with different seniority of people working in the company from different teams.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

17 Apr 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you all the best for your further career at PUMA!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.