PUMA Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PUMA Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

3.3

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PUMA (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I was referred through a friend who had the internship previously and was graduating so they were looking for a summer intern. I was out of town, so I had a detailed phone interview which was laid-back but took about 30 minutes. They are most interested in who you are, what you're looking for and really describing the position to you. It was an unpaid position, so there weren't too many tough questions asked. It helps to have previous experience in marketing or digital media, but not necessary.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me your previous internship and work experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PUMA (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2008.

Interview

First part of the interview was with the HR Manager and then the outgoing marketing manager. They asked about my background and experience and my contribution to Puma.

Second interview, I met with the sales director and asked me about the Tretorn brand. I mentioned that it was originated in Europe. He corrected me saying that it is an Scandinavia brand - the last time I checked Scandinavia is part of Europe. Didn't correct him, but felt that the interview was going nowhere.

Met with the Product Manager. During the whole interview she told me how awful it is to work for Puma. The meeting lasted for 1 hr. I didn't get a chance to say a word.

My last interview was with the Marketing Director. A very young guy. Unlike the Product Manager, he just sat there and asked me to talk about myself. No question. I thought he was falling asleep.

Did not hear back from Puma. Had to contact the HR Manager to find out that I was not hired.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Westford, MA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was fairly clear. Had a phone interview with the HR who was nice. She asked me about my resume, school, when do I graduate, my work hours, etc. After a week, I was invited to interview with 4 people at the Westford office. Everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Details about few past experience and projects.
      Why PUMA?   Answer Question

PUMA Response

25 Feb 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates that reflects our working environment. We wish you... More

Marketing Interview

Interview

Wurde eingeladen zu einem persoenlichen Gespraech bei welchem die Anresiekosten wider erstattet worden sind. Im Rahmen des Gespraeches sind wir durch meinen Lebenslauf gegangen und ich habe ein paar allgemeine Fragen betreffend meiner Vorstellung von dem Unternhmen und der beworbenen Position beantwortet. Das Gespraech hat ca 45 Minuten gedauert und war sehr relaxed. Nach ca 2 Wochen erhielt ich allerdings Nachricht darueber, dass die Position amderweitig vergeben wurde.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.