PUMA Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PUMA Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

3.7

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PUMA (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by a visiting store manager inside the store. We went over some of my education and discussed my future goals. A little further into the interview we began to discuss my qualifications and previous experience. We discussed my experience at my previous jobs and discussed the work environment at Puma. I was very interested in learning more about the work culture so I made sure to ask some questions as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to discuss my previous stores KPIs and to elaborate on ways that management was succeeding in making our sales goals, and what I thought could be done to better accomplish and exceed those goals.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PUMA

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barceloneta, PR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PUMA (Barceloneta, PR (US)).

Interview

4 interviews, background check, and a long process to approve the spot. And it was a nice process, and they all made me feel part of the team already, and haven't got the position yet. Also they described the position, same as it was after hired.

Interview Questions

• Why should be me the one hired, when they have several good candidates?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Great interview, fast and direct. They made questions about what I knew, what I can add to the team, and it was a good interview. Also they provided information about the compensation plan, new schedules, pros and things that I had to change effective the new hire.

Interview Questions

• Why from all the employees we have and candidates who apply on a daily basis, we need to pick you?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.