PVH Corp. Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PVH Corp. Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at PVH Corp.

2.0

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in April 2016.

Interview

Sent in my resume and cover letter, had a phone conversation with recruiter, offered job, filled out the offer letter, tax forms, and processed my online profile. There was also an onboarding process that I completed my first day at the office with other interns who were hired for our program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PVH Corp.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

All of my interviews went well, so I am biased to say that the interview process went smoothly. However, I often had to send HR multiple emails before they would respond with updates/scheduling/etc. I understand that they often can't do much until the interviewer's schedule is figured out, but AT LEAST respond to the potential employee letting them know that. It was very frustrating. Also, other companies that I have worked for have provided interviewer training classes, which I definitely believe my now managers could have used. I felt as though they were not very prepared or well versed in how to interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.