PVH Corp. Material Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PVH Corp. Material Handler Interview Questions

Interviews at PVH Corp.

2.2

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a quick and easy process. The interviewer gave me clear details about the job and what benefits come along with it. They asked me to describe myself and reliability.

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PVH Corp.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in October 2017.

Interview

Fast and simple just be honest with everything and tell the truth about your background and you will be good to go and from there all you have to do is take your drug test and you will be hired in no time .

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

They give you a knowledge exam, after the exam you go to the job interviewer and they proceed to ask you questions. Then you wait to see if they decide to proceed to the next step which entails getting a background check, drug test and physical.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Jonesville, NC (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Meeting HR staff of course , physical including drug screening, placed in groups to showcase team work skills or lack there of. Had to be referred by a supervisor if starting as a temp or referral by a current employee. Overall not a stressful situation.

Interview Questions

• All dept supervisors came in and introduced themselves, then one by one those taking the assessment stood and introduced themselves and told a little about their lives. Dont remember any questions . Though the were test on reading and number comprehension and doing %'s   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Group interviews revolving around team building skills. We had a personality and skills qualifications test. The bulk of the 3 day process was team based, we built a Lego helicopter without talking, mass produced paper airplanes and other group activities. They want to see how well you get along with others, follow instructions and how well your team completes each task. The best interview process I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Standard questionnaire and skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

aptitude tests then interview. the word minimum is too much for something that can be described very briefly. all of this now is just padding because i genuinely don't know how to describe a simple test then interview process

Interview Questions

• Do you have a department you would not want to work in?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.