Pacific Gas and Electric Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 370 of over 370 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Gas and Electric

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

fairly straight forward process that did not require to much in depth knowledge. Towards the end had some simple accounting questions that were not to difficult to solve. Overall very easy going interview, the manager made it very comfortable environment.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How much experience do you have with invoices?
    1 Answer

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Describe experiences to let them know my capacity of thinking/ leadership/ creativity. We need to talk about almost the same episode to more than three persons, but what they gonna ask is different.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this way? What did you do when there is a difficulty?

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Panel interview with 2 manager and 2 analyst. Online interview. The internet was poor and kept freeze. The interviewers turned off the video and asked questions, felt really weird. Only one time interview.

Interview Questions
  • Star questions. Past experiences. Prioritize the analyst questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Sacramento, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was very thorough and overviewed key components of the job. Several questions were asked about experience, strengths and weaknesses, and personal traits. The interview was held by two current engineers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Sacramento, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a Video Interview. Four individuals from the engineering assistant team asked one question each. Then an excel Test was given. If you know excel, you will pass it.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest accomplishment? What one quality makes you ideal for this position?

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

the process takes 45 mins and there are 4 ppl. one come late and rude. How would you deal with a co-worker who is not putting in the same effort as you?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

1. Recruiter contact (cold call) 2. Briefly discussed my background and possible role fit 3. Follow-up call with a potential team-mate two days later. Scenario based questions (15min). Technical and Operational questions (15 min). 4. The next scheduled meeting was cancelled. Position filled.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell us about your background Q: How would you handle an employee who's performance isn't on par with the group. Q: How do you communicate the status of your projects
  • What make you a good fit for this position?
  • What's the worst professional mistake you've made and what follow-on action(s) did you take?

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Very professional and informative. The process allowed me to be informed and prepare for a potential new position by giving me detailed job expectations. They also answered all questions and gave feed back of interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Very quick and efficient interview got to the heart of it quick. Video involved supervisor and field personal on the interview panel. Followed the star format for interviews and some general job related experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had a problem at your current job and how did you solve it.

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

This was a well organized team video interview with competent professionals. The duration was 45 minutes and the video interview was due to COVID. Questions seemed to be somewhat typical and covered technical competencies and situational examples.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 370 Interviews