Paddle BDR Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

BDR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Talent partner was 10 minutes late for the call (on a Friday). Call was to dive into my experience etc. Was told that at the end of the call I would hear no back no later than Monday. A couple of LinkedIn messages to the recruiter, first response was they'll get back to me the end of the week as they're interviewing other candidates. Second message was ghosted. Unprofessional experience, regardless of the outcome of the process, candidates should be managed properly, successful or unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

Paddle Response

23 Jan 2020 – Talent

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear you had a negative experience, but we do appreciate your feedback as we are always happy to improve.

We understand that your time is valuable and we strive to ensure all calls are made on time and without delay. We would have been transparent about the reasons of the delay on the call with you.

We also aim to send feedback to everyone, regardless of whether or not you were successful in the interview process. If we miss a candidate it's by accident rather than company practice.

We are happy to provide a follow-up email with feedback and reasons why you were rejected. So please feel free to send an email to vassia@paddle.com and we will get back to you within a working day.

Cheers,
The Talent team at Paddle

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.