Paddle Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Paddle Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddle

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England).

Interview

Process is split into 3 stages, relatively straight-forward. The interviewers were extremely helpful and approachable. I found it easy to communicate and felt extremely comfortable during my 15 minute presentation. I was encouraged to ask questions about the company of which i had plenty and all were answered sufficiently.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Paddle?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Paddle

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

1. Chat with HR over the phone regarding your motivations, understanding of Paddle
    2. Presentation and interview at Paddle's office with sales managers

The interviewers were always really nice, felt more like a chat and would get back to you quickly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between normal and technical sales?   Answer Question

Paddle Response

30 Oct 2018 – Talent

Hi there,

Thanks for the shoutout, happy to hear that you've had a positive experience interviewing with Paddle! It's important for us that every candidate feels valued and receives timely, transparent feedback on where they are in the process and why we've made decisions the way we do, regardless of how that decision ultimately turns out. Sharing your experience on Glassdoor supports future candidates get insight into how our selection process works and it helps us improve as we grow!

Though your selection process did not lead to an offer this time around we’ll be happy to pick up the conversation again down the road — we’re constantly adding new opportunities that may just be a good fit for you. Be sure to keep an eye out on new roles on our website or social media sites!

Cheers,
    The Talent team at Paddle

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.