Find jobs for Customer Support

Paddle Customer Support Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 43 interviews

Interviews at Paddle

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Paddle

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Paddle in Apr 2019

Interview

You submit your resume to an ATS(applicant tracking system) to be parsed for relevant keywords. Make sure you have them in there, they're in the job description. Then you'll get an email asking to answer two sample questions. I was told in email from the Paddle rep that I'd get a response back within 24 hours from their support team but no one emailed back and it's been more than a month (which is basically tantamount to their saying: "F*!k you, we don't value your time enough to even send a boilerplate rejection email). Took about 1 to 1.5 weeks from submitting my resume, to getting email to getting ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Customer background: They are currently in their first week of integrating their systems with Paddle and wrote into our support team with the following question: "Dear Support, I’m exceptionally frustrated. I’ve been trying for days to get my subscription plans setup correctly. I can successfully purchase a plan via our website, and we do receive an email informing us about the order, but I can’t keep on manually updating this in our system! Surely there is a way to do this automatically? What am I missing here? Also, on my test purchase, it came through on my bank statement as ***PADDLE.NET*** how do I change this to display BIGVOICE instead? This will really confuse our customers! This was supposed to be easy. Sincerely, Jesse Head of Product Big Voice" Assignment 1 : Please write a sample response back. You can use the Paddle documentation and sign up for a free seller account if you find it helpful.
    Answer Question
  • "Good news! Your response saved the day and Big Voice have been happy Paddle clients for the last few months. Until now: 'Hi Support, Your system is impossible to use! It’s really important to us to keep control of our data. Someone from our support team updated our product information and changed the checkout price for all customers rather than updating it for the ONE customer they were meant to! This is ridiculous, I need you to fix this yesterday. Thanks. Jesse.' Assignment 2: How would you describe Jesse’s tone? Why do you think he feels this way? What tactics or strategies would you use in answering this email? What would you do internally with a ticket like this? Write a sample response back to Jesse.
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed