Paddle Fraud and Chargeback Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Paddle

2.5

Fraud and Chargeback Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Efficient interview process at Paddle - initial call with HR, an hour call with Head of department, home task, then 2 hour face to face interview at their office. Enough opportunity to ask my own questions and learn more about company, met people from different departments.

Company seemed relaxed and dress code and whole interview style was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on my background and face to face interview involved going through answers from home task.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paddle

Fraud and Chargeback Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very swift and easy to follow. The HR team were welcoming, and understanding of my needs. You have the opportunity to have a chat with the HR team to learn more about the company, followed by a quick conversation with the relevant team you would be working with which acts as a preliminary telephone interview without the pressure. Then I was invited to visit the office for a face to face interview which involved completing a presentation beforehand, followed by some general questions about my previous employment history. I heard back from them within a week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you developed a skill in a work or non work setting and how did you develop this skill?   1 Answer

Paddle Response

28 May 2019 – Talent

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback — excited to have you with us very soon! 🚀💪

Cheers,
    The Talent team

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.