Paddle Fraud and Chargeback Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 46 interviews

Interviews at Paddle

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Paddle

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process was very swift and easy to follow. The HR team were welcoming, and understanding of my needs. You have the opportunity to have a chat with the HR team to learn more about the company, followed by a quick conversation with the relevant team you would be working with which acts as a preliminary telephone interview without the pressure. Then I was invited to visit the office for a face to face interview which involved completing a presentation beforehand, followed by some general questions about my previous employment history. I heard back from them within a week.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you developed a skill in a work or non work setting and how did you develop this skill?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paddle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

Efficient interview process at Paddle - initial call with HR, an hour call with Head of department, home task, then 2 hour face to face interview at their office. Enough opportunity to ask my own questions and learn more about company, met people from different departments. Company seemed relaxed and dress code and whole interview style was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Questions based on my background and face to face interview involved going through answers from home task.
Be the first to find this interview helpful