Paddle Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Paddle Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddle

1 Interview Review

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paddle.

Interview

- met the Paddle team at the Silicon Milk Roundabout hiring event (end of November), gave my CV, quick chat with hiring manager - the Head of Marketing)

- 3 days later: quick chat over the phone with the hiring manager

- 1 day later: a Paddle Talent team member contacted me to organise a face-to-face interview and ran me through the interview process

- 1st week of December: 1-hr long interview with Head of Marketing and Senior Sales Rep; we had a very interesting chat about demand generation, marketing automation and lead scoring; then 20-min chat with 2 team members (Marketing & Operations) to talk in a more informal setting, especially regarding company culture; finally, 15-min chat with Talent team recruiter so that I can ask any remaining question

- 2 days later: feedback on the phone with the hiring manager

- 1 day later: I was sent a task to prepare a presentation in front of the Head of Marketing & CEO

- 3 days later: I gave the presentation during my final interview

- 1 day later (mid-December): received my offer letter, for a start at the beginning of January.

==> To sum it up, the whole process took 3 weeks, and was by far the smoothest, shortest and most efficient hiring process I've ever seen, very professional, with regular follow-up and feedback from the whole team.
All chats and questions were interesting, in-depth and of the right level of complexity.

All the team members were transparent about the company, its mission, its goals but also about where the main challenges would be in the months to come, which made the decision to join Paddle quite easy to make.

Interview Questions

• What would your roadmap be for implementing marketing automation at Paddle?   Answer Question

Paddle Response

30 Oct 2018 – Talent

Hi there,

Cheers for your positive feedback — happy to hear you've had an efficient and transparent experience. Happy to have you with us at Paddle! 🌟

All the best,
The Talent team

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.