Paddle Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Paddle Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England).

Interview

The interview was fast and smooth. I applied on the 5th and the HR department reached out the next day. I scheduled my phone screening interview for the week after, and had a pleasant chat with the HR person.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between data analysis and data insights?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paddle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Three part interview.
    First interview - over the phone with HR. Brief introduction of the position, about paddle and some key questions to find out more about my background. Initial screening was well laid out.
    Second interview - with Ops manager and Ops analyst. In depth discussion of my professional background, how I will fit with the team and how paddle operates. Interview was organised and the team took the time to ask meaningful questions rather than the generic interview questions. The guys were easy to talk to and were very nice.
    Third interview - Test to measure SQL skills which was my pitfall but it was a necessary measure for the job role. Brief interview with two other ops and risk analysts for further background info and closing with HR.
     Overall great learning experience, more companies should put this much care on their interview process.

Interview Questions

• Examples of how I’ve used data to drive improvement on specific tasks or projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

The talent team at Paddle worked in a very efficient way during the whole process.

It lasted three weeks, and it consisted of a call and two face-to-face interviews with a skill test in the third and final stage.

Every people involved in the interview process were friendly and helpful.
    Although I was not selected, they provided me with a constructive feedback about what they liked about me and the reason they didn't go forward with me.

Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They review your experience and ask some technical questions, as well as discuss the culture of the company.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.