Paddle Product Designer Interview Questions

Updated 30 Nov 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 43 interviews

Interviews at Paddle

Positive100%
Recruiter50%
In Person50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England)

Interview

There is a round of interviews and if you are successful you have to do a design challenge. For the design challenge, you get roughly one week to prepare it before you present it to 2 - 3 people.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose to do so and so (regarding the design challenge)?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

- [ ] Had a screening with recruiter, got given lots of technical information ( probably more suitable for technical roles) and got rejected first. After a few months I got contacted directly by a hiring manager, saying their requirements changed and accepted to restart the process. I had a remote call with a current product designer, and then onsite interview presenting a task, projects from my portfolio, and a black boarding session with a PM and CEO.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this approach? Doesn't this contradicts one of your goals?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

Phone interview with chief product officer (~ an hour) > Take home design exercise (3-4 hours) > first f2f interview with CEO and CPO (~2 hours) > final interview with members from various team

Interview Questions
  • walk through my design process and exemplify with projects on my portfolio
RSS Feed</>Embed