Paddle Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Paddle

1 Interview Review

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

1st round:
I was contacted by a Paddle recruiter and invited to have a phone call.
After that, I was given clear instructions to schedule a face to face interview at Paddle offices.

2nd round:
I met with the head of marketing and I was given a case study to prepare and present on that day. I can't recall how many days I was given, but it was a fair amount of time.
The day I met the head of marketing, we talked on the company, my experience and we went through my thinking process on the case

3rd round:
A few days after that I had the final round, in which I talked to people from product and marketing (3 interviews at Paddle the same morning).
The 1st call was with the head of product, then I had a skills round -face to face- with a team member from marketing and product, the last face to face round was with the head of marketing and someone else from product.

After the final decision:
After that (just a few days later) I got an email with the final decision and I had the chance to have a phone call with the recruiter to debrief the process, he was very generous, giving me valuable feedback and explaining why I did not get the job.

I have been part of job processes all over the world (literally) and this is the first time someone takes 30 minutes to analyze all the things I could have done better and congratulate me on the things I did right.
It was a pleasure being part of a process so well done and crafted, I always felt like I was a priority for Paddle and that speaks highly on the company and the people working there.

Thanks guys!

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a go to market strategy you directly worked with   Answer Question
  • How do you see your career path at Paddle?   Answer Question

Paddle Response

30 Oct 2018 – Talent

Hi there,

Thanks for your review, we're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience! No matter how an interview turns out, we want to make sure that every person we speak to has a good experience and that we answer any questions you have truthfully. Sharing your experience on Glassdoor goes a long way not just for future candidates but also helps us here at Paddle to learn how we can do better and improve continuously!

All that said, even though the selection process wasn’t successful this time doesn’t mean there won’t be other roles at Paddle that are a good fit for you (or a similar role at a future point in time). We’ll be happy to pick up the conversation again in the future — be sure to keep an eye out on new roles on our website or social media pages as we’re adding new opportunities frequently!

All the best,
The Talent team at Paddle

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.