Find jobs for Product Marketing Manager

Paddle Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 43 interviews

Interviews at Paddle

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Paddle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

1st round: I was contacted by a Paddle recruiter and invited to have a phone call. After that, I was given clear instructions to schedule a face to face interview at Paddle offices. 2nd round: I met with the head of marketing and I was given a case study to prepare and present on that day. I can't recall how many days I was given, but it was a fair amount of time. The day I met the head of marketing, we talked on the company, my experience and we went through my thinking process on the case 3rd round: A few days after that I had the final round, in which I talked to people from product and marketing (3 interviews at Paddle the same morning). The 1st call was with the head of product, then I had a skills round -face to face- with a team member from marketing and product, the last face to face round was with the head of marketing and someone else from product. After the final decision: After that (just a few days later) I got an email with the final decision and I had the chance to have a phone call with the recruiter to debrief the process, he was very generous, giving me valuable feedback and explaining why I did not get the job. I have been part of job processes all over the world (literally) and this is the first time someone takes 30 minutes to analyze all the things I could have done better and congratulate me on the things I did right. It was a pleasure being part of a process so well done and crafted, I always felt like I was a priority for Paddle and that speaks highly on the company and the people working there. Thanks guys!

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of a go to market strategy you directly worked with
    Answer Question
  • How do you see your career path at Paddle?
4 people found this interview helpful