Paddle Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated 7 Oct 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 44 interviews

Interviews at Paddle

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Two stage interview process, first was a phone screen with HR asking about your CV and questions about the company - "Do you know what Paddle is, who are our competitors, why the role etc". The second part of the process was a presentation with more senior guys , the people you'd be working with. This part of the process was more inclined to see if you have done enough research on the company, as well as giving you a topic to present on - in my case it was a competitor analysis. After this, you would be told the next few days whether you were successful or not.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Paddle? What is it we do in the industry
    Answer Question
  • Who are our competitors
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Initially I had a phone call with HR which was very enjoyable and was a great way to learn more about the company. About a week later I then went to the office to sit down with the Sales Manger and this was also a great meeting to discuss more about Paddle and what I've researched. I was then invited to come back a week later to present to the Sales Manager and a few colleagues on a particular scenario. Though I didn't receive the role I was still given a feedback phone call which I really thought was a nice added touch.

Interview Questions
  • What differentiates Paddle to their competitors?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interview consisted of three stages. The phone stage briefly discussed the requirements of the role giving me a good idea of what being an SDR would entail. Afterwards, I was invited to the office for the second stage. It was a chat about Paddle's sales process and who Paddle's clients and competitors are. The final stage was a presentation followed by feedback and questions. Overall, the interview process was really well designed because it allowed me to learn more about Paddle stage by stage. It made the overall experience much less stressful compared to what it usually is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed