Paddle Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview process took a hole day in their building, nice and engaging people that made you feel relaxed, really thought that the day is gonna be great..
The interview its self was consisted of group assesments, that by all means would not be able to judge a particular persons skills and strong points, nevertheless I adapted to the given tasks along with the group, and tought everything went really well.At the end of the day, we were told that they have chosen the more experienced people for the role, despite on the job description and requirments they stated that they will not require experience, sour ending of the day.I believe that the culture of the company is a bit missleading, claiming to be something else then they really are.A very sour experience overall and dissapointing.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage to come the conclusion that Paddle is the best choice for a company?(group task, hyphotetic scenario)   1 Answer

Paddle Response

31 May 2019 – Talent

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking part in our assessment day event and we're sorry that you were disappointed in the outcome.

We had 12 people attend on the day and 2 roles available... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.