Paddle Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Updated 6 Apr 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 43 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Paddle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

1Phone Call with People Team - classic startup interview - not extremely defined culture, but good vibe overall 2. Technical Test 1 (Zoom call) - this might be F2F for you, but this is happening because of the pandemic - some overall question about how you currently work, seems to me more informative for the Paddle team to see how other companies deal with similar roles. - the actual technical part was basically 10 lines of code (adding their Checkout button on a page). I guess it's a good measure to filter non-technical people, but if you are applying you are probably more than able to do this. This task assesses your ability to read their docs basically. 3. Technical Test 2 and Commercial - Zoom call - this is normally a F2F but there is a pandemic going on - the task was a basic config of their Checkout solution and a simple POST/GET request done to their API from a server-side language. Again, if you can read docs and do HTTP calls you are all good. Basically assessing the same thing as phase 1. - after the tech test, there is an interaction with someone from the commercial team. Put on your Relationship Manager/ Customer Success pants for this one. Sure it's not the role you are applying for, but seems to be what they want to hear. Talk about how you manage relations with clients.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join Paddle?
    Answer Question
  • If you come from a similar role; How do you manage the full client go-live process and what role do you play?
  • How do you manage relations with clients?
  • Describe a situation where a salesperson is selling a feature you might not have. How do you handle it? (perhaps assume this is happening in a meeting with a client and you are present)
  • How do you manage stakeholders? (a summary of many questions)
  • What do you do if a client is complaining about something not working?
1 person found this interview helpful

Paddle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paddle

Interview

Application I applied online, interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in June 2018. 1st round: Applied on Paddle website and a recruiter contacted me after few weeks for a short Phone screen. 2nd Round: I had an onsite interview with hiring manager and a solutions architect. Also a short tech exercise I was given clear instructions regarding both activities. 3rd Interview Another onsite interview with a co-founder and longer technical exercise. A few days later I got a call from the recruiter informing that I didn't make it. The overall process was pleasant and transparent, the recruiter took time to give a detailed feedback on why I didn't make.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed