PageGroup Team Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PageGroup

1 Interview Review

Team Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PageGroup (Reading, England) in September 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by one of the recruitment consultants within Page Personal (one of the three groups) and offered an interview after a phone screening. I was given an interview date and time by email. On the day it felt like I had an informal interview with the recruitment consultant before the formal one, however there were inconsistencies between what was said in the first conversation to the second. I was also told I would hear back within a week, and I still haven't been informed. I'm genuinely disappointed in the company as this is common courtesy.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Michael Page? What do you think the job entails? Why do you want to leave your job? Why are you interested in this role? Tell us what led you to this point starting from your education.   Answer Question

PageGroup Response

15 Oct 2015 – Communities Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm sorry to hear this and would like to try and resolve the issue. Please can you email socialmediauk@michaelpage.com with the full details, including your contact information and the name of the recruiter/interviewer, and I will ask their Director to follow up on the issue. Thanks.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.