Palantir Technologies Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Palantir Technologies Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Palantir Technologies

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview

It is quite standard. You get three interviews and multiple rounds. The first round consisted on a phone screening. The second one, an onsite interview. That's it. It is quite standard.

Interview Questions

• I can't say it because of NDA   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Palantir Technologies

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

applied online through university and got a phone screen. The lady was nice but I was not prepared for so many bahaviour qustions. The lady asked a bunch of questions related to previous experiences and that was the main part of the interview. No technical questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

Submitted an online resume, got an interview. Went right into the technical questions. Weren't too bad, but it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• In-order search of binary tree (recursive)?   1 Answer
    • Iterative in-order search?   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview

Terrible process. They schedule HR interview (before technical) where they ask most cliche questions and then say no. They didn't give me a chance to shine on technical interview. How can HR person determine whether I'm a good fit after asking "describe your projects", when this person understands nothing about technical stuff. Why waste my time? I hate this company and their process.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Canberra (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

1 online coding question on hackerrank environment.
    1 online interview 50 minutes long. There are few more later in the process but I didn't get to that part.
    Questions are based on previous work experience and projects.
    Reasons for picking Palantir and state its core values.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work again at your previous workplace?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies in February 2017.

Interview

They asked one question on HackerRank and it was not that hard but i failed to do that. I recommend people to solve some HackerRank challenges before solving the question.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.