Pareto Law Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 367 of over 367 interviews

Recruitment Agency7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law

Interview

Absolutely horrible experience with the Hiring Manager. She emailed me an agreed time for the initial stage of their application process, missed the time and called over 90 minutes later when I was no longer available which then threw me off guard. She was very abrupt and unapologetic for mixing up the times so it did not give me the best impression of the company and would not recommend this company to any graduates. She asked me the generic questions that hiring managers ask, then suddenly said whilst I was mid answering her question “we won’t be proceeding with your application, good bye” and hung up. It left a very poor taste in the mouth about the company as a whole if she believes that’s an appropriate way to speak to potential employees.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Telephone interview then an assessment day. Zoom call in front of prospective employers and asked to prepare a 3-minute pitch about yourself. Zoom call has around 20 other candidates. Asked about personality and then set group tasks throughout the day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law

Interview

Half day assessment centre where you're in a group of 16 and only 8 will be selected to continue to the next stage. This will be based off a 1-1 interview, a presentation and a group discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you were under immense pressure and want you did?

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law in May 2021

Interview

Worst interview you could possibly imagine. Call was arranged for a 'casual chat' and to ask questions, five minutes into the interview decides to very rudely reject me and immediately hang up with no indication as to why. Dreadful company with awful organisation and rude staff. Was meant to be an easy going chat and quickly turned into a rude phone call. Avoid at all costs.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pareto Law (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone at the beginning of May 2021( although I applied to this agency in September 2020 ) and I accepted to proceed with the interview as I thought they are a serious recruiting agency ( I was completely wrong) The process has 3 steps ( short introductory call, 30 minutes interview and a group assessment) . On the first call I spoke to a friendly and enthusiastic agent/advisor who left me with a positive impression. After explaining a bit my background and interest, he informed me I passed the first stage and was invited to a more formal interview with his manager. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was provided with positive feedback at the end. After this I was congratulated for surpassing "thousands" of other applicants ( sweet words to fool you ) and was invited to the final stage which took place within a week time. Of course I had to take a day off from work to be able to attend ( never again ). Before the assessment I had 2 more calls witht he agent as he wanted to make sure I am well prepared for the assessment (or so he pretended). So over 7 days I did prepare myself very well for this group test as I really wanted get accepted, like many before me I was really excited about this opportunity and I thought it's something big ( don't fall into this trap, they really don't deserve your time ). So then as the meeting would have taken place on Zoom, I was informed that the day before the assessment I would receive the invitation link from the host, which I did not. I sent an e-mail to the advisor I was in contact with, however, I got no reply. On the morning of the assessment day I called the agent multiple times (phone was turned off), called the main company line, no one picked up; left a voice message and no reply back, sent another e-mail, no reply. Basically I was completely ghosted. I can very well blame this on 2 possible reasons: --> they are a bunch of unprofessional people who didn't even have the guts to say it out loud that they didn't want me there, instead they made me waste my time, consume my energy and take unpaid day off from work. ( Well done Pareto, I think this really makes you proud). --> they are incapable to mind how many people they register for the assessment and when they realize there are too many candidates, they just throw out some without saying a single word. (Such professionalism)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

I had two initial interviews with Pareto Law in order to move forward to assessment day. Directly after both interviews, I received honest feedback, which was super helpful. Once I moved forward, I had an AMAZING recruiter that helped me every step of the way for the big assessment day. I felt extremely prepared and motivated for my big interview. I got the job offer, and it is all thanks to Pareto for preparing me so much.

Interview Questions
  • I had to prepare a 3 minute pitch for assessment day, on the topic "why technology sales?" and "why should the company hire me?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

I was contacted 3 times by Pareto Law graduates and managers for jobs. I had several interviews and assessments, all very diligent and then, nothing. No response, no feedback not even, you didn't qualify for the job. Zero. I don't post the questions because these were very average for a sales position. And then I did interviews with companies in the USA or an assessment online, etc...different tasks depending the role. But everything was like immediately but afterwards, no contact anymore. Disappeared. Weird experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

3 phases. First phase was an informal chat, the second a call with a hiring manager and the third a 3 hr assessment (comprised of group work and a pitch)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pareto Law (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Starts off with you speaking to the Graduate hiring manager over the phone just a general chit chat, I don't think they read your CV, to be honest, but they ask you, What motivates you? Why you applied? Why they should hire you, Then if they like you they send over an online test for you to complete testing you on logic, numeracy and I think a reading/comprehensive exercise. This test was quite hard there is not much time to even read the questions but just do your best and try and make calculated guesses. After that, if you get through you do an official telephone interview with the hiring manager, asking again what are your motivators? why should we hire you? If you get through that you have to speak to the director of the program and he wants to know why you want to be a business analyst and it's just a general chit chat. Finally, you are invited to a virtual assessment center this lasts for approx 3-4 hours, They expect you to be very interactive and ask a lot of questions. There is an icebreaker where Sam (the director of the program) asks you - What is your greatest non-academic achievement? What was the toughest challenge you had to face? ( He seems very interested in sporty stories. He also asks a few questions on the topic so if you make it up just be prepared for that. There is a group activity, we were split into two groups and you were expected to create an app and present it to the team. Next, you do a 3-minute presentation answering the question, why do you want to become a business analyst/ project management and why should Pareto law select you? Finally, you speak with Sam and he asks you how you felt the day went and if you have any questions, try and keep 5 questions for this point. I didn't get an offer, which is okay I think they were some great candidates and it was great to know that you were up against such high caliber people however I did expect a call or email to inform me that I had not gotten an offer as well as some feedback considering I spent a good while preparing and interviewing with these people.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work as a business analyst/ PMO? Why should Pareto Law select you? What Motivates you?

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law

Interview

The interview process was fairly long, it lasted for about 4 hours in total. As there were over 15 other candidates in the assessment, it became quite chaotic at some points, not being able to be heard amongst the two or three conversations that were taking place at the same time and not in an orderly fashion. However, despite that, everyone tried to make it more fun, the tests were interesting and kept you on your toes. There was a lot of help offered beforehand in preparation for the final assessment which was very helpful and the results of your success of failure were presented to you in the same day, compared to other companies that you have to wait for few days before you hear back. Bear in mind that you will not be applying specifically for the role you thought you were, they are to allocate you to a company and a role of their choosing, obviously in accordance to your likings and strengths. Though the process was quite interesting compared to normal other interviews, I personally found it quite draining, despite of what the outcome could be.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 367 Interviews