Pareto Law Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 430 of over 430 interviews

Recruitment Agency6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law in Aug 2022

Interview

Start with a basic phone interview to get your standard background and experience. Next is a secondary phone call to prepare you for the Assessment Day. The Assessement Day itself is a 5 hour Zoom Meeting with a couple breaks in between to get to meet the Pareto Staff in charge and other fellow candidates. Activities mainly discussions and scenarios are done by the candidates broken up into groups and finally a 1v1 interview with a staff member to give a 3 minute pitch to answer the main questions. Also provide questions for staff and the meeting is ended with a wrap up and finally the decision to move forward or not.

Interview Questions
  • Why Sales? Why You'd Be a Successful SDR?
    Answer Question

Pareto Law

Application

I interviewed at Pareto Law

Interview

Great interview process from Pareto Law, with help and communication every step of the process, all questions answered, very friendly team. Communication on phone, email always available to help assist with the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law in Jul 2022

Interview

A phone screen followed by a prep call for an event where they club you with 25-30 people for half a day and conduct various exercises followed by a sales pitch 1 on 1 call and promise to give you feedback regardless of your success but I received none, even after asking them about it multiple times.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you faced rejection and how you handled it.

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law

Interview

Recorded telephone interview which when successful resulted in an assessment day. This included a group activity and a short 1-2-1 interview. Pretty standard process and heard back quickly for the results and feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law

Interview

Challenging but fair- had to first go through an assessment centre then had a further competency based interview in order to get the job- there was a mix of scenarios and roleplays

Interview Questions
  • There was a mix of group tasks, individual pitches and competency based questions

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law

Interview

When asked my 5 year plan I mentioned wanting to go to law school. Interview was cut short because they assumed I thought this was a law firm even though I knew it is a recruitment firm. I had mentioned how I thought I would be of service to them from past administrative positions. Rude and short the entire time. SO happy I didn’t go through with it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pareto Law

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law in Jun 2022

Interview

Scheduled a phone call with a recruiter that never ended up happening despite me following up with a response to reschedule but to my avail, no responses to that either. The interview process was all over the place. Emails were followed up in spurts and unreliable, as responses could take days or even not at all. Very unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pareto Law

Application

I interviewed at Pareto Law

Interview

Very confusing, went through a series of questions only to be told of an additional group interview. Its like an interview to get through to the additional interview. Then when told about that interview, I needed to practice a pitch as well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY)

Interview

The assessment day was amazing. It took place online but gave everyone opportunity to learn and meet amazing people. Tasks given where creative and no one expected it. I didn't get an offer but I have learned a lot on that day.

Interview Questions
  • Your highest non academic achievement and person you look up to ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pareto Law (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

Starts out with a test of knowledge on the company then an introduction about one interesting thing about yourself. Then you into break out groups and do an activity in teams, finally 3 minute pitch and whilst doing a q and a with a current employee. Then you find out whether you got the job or not. Its an interactive set up 5 hours long with 1 20 minute break. Extremely tiring process though. Majority if not all of the POC did not get this job. When you look at their company its complete white with a 1 or 2 token black people. Look at their Instagram is literally 1 black man thorough the whole thing being a token. If you are POC 98 percent of time you won't get the job. All that take of diversity is just for show. Great company with great benefits but literally discriminates based on what i saw that day and their social media as well as their Instagram and website. Look at all the VPs and top managers are not anyone of colour. Very disturbing especially when I saw some really promising and bright candidates there.

Interview Questions
  • what is one of your biggest motivators for wanting a career at pareto?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 430 Interviews

Pareto Law Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Pareto Law as 47.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.86 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Manager and Business Development Executive rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales and Graduate Sales Executive roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Pareto Law takes an average of 11 days when considering 414 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Development Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Sales Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Pareto Law according to 414 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 19.05%