Pareto Law Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Pareto Law

2.8

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

About 2 or 3 phone interviews followed by the assessment day, which is the main part of the process that grants you selection Afterwords you will be linked up with employers.

Interview Questions

• The assessment day is the most important part of the selection process; about 15 or so applicants are split into two groups where you do group activities where Pareto Law and employers judge your character. The 3-minute "sales" pitch about yourself is important as well.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The Assessment day was fantastic. I met some great individuals and opportunities began to open up immediately. I was offered to interview for a position soon after. Great system, great people.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Went to the assessment day after being successful on the first initial phone interview. Assessment day was awesome and really gave me a chance to stand out and show the company and other prospective clients what my skills were. Assessment day is about 5 hours long and activities range from a 3 minute individual sales pitch to doing group activities to see your problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths and what could you contribute to this company?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pareto Law in February 2014.

Interview

They call you on the phone. you have an 1/2 hr conversation with a representative regarding interview questions. The process took 1 day. at the end of the phone call they praise you with how great your answers are and then invite you in for an assessment day the following week.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a quick screening call and was invited to participate in assessment day. Assessment day was 5 hours filled with team activities, presentations, a sales pitch to panel of Pareto clients and a 1:1 interview.

I've seen that many have complained about 5 hours but I saw it as a great way to get out of my comfort zone and really see if this was the right direction for me.

I passed assessment day and within a week and a half and 1 interview later I accepted a job offer!

Zach and Sam helped guide me through the entire process and I really can't thank them enough!

Interview Questions

• The team work exercises are fairly straight forward. You can't really prepare for them more than just knowing how to be part of a team.   Answer Question
    • The 1:1 interview is just to give them and idea of your background and expectations. Nothing tricky   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

They had me come into their WeWork office in NYC and have an assessment day with about 10 other candidates. There were recruiters from other companies watching us interact and keeping track of our progress as we did group exercises and presentations that we were not prepared for. At the end of this, they had us meet one on one and answer interview questions. By the end of the day, I knew that I was going to be selected to move on to the next phase of the process which was to meet with some of the companies that were present during the assessment day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales? Why should Pareto Law select you? How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied on Ziprecruiter for sales roles through Pareto. I was called by a recruiter, we had a follow-up telephone interview and then I was invited to an assessment day.

The assessment day is 5 hours and there are group activities and an individual pitch in front of Pareto and some of their clients. Overall, the day goes by very quickly. There were a lot of outgoing candidates on my day.

I really liked how engaging the group activities were and the companies that Pareto works with. They were helpful after the assessment day as well with arranging interviews.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pareto Law (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Pareto Law hosted the assessment day for the company, which was a day-long event following a phone interview and a Ccat exam online. There were 16 of us at the assessment day. Following a brief presentation from the company's own recruiting team, the Pareto reps began hosting activities for us. We began by introducing ourselves, stating our proudest non-academic accomplishment (this is a place to show some individuality and personality. They can see your resume, you don't need to talk about a volunteer project that you did just to sound better). We also all had to choose a celebrity to represent in a later group activity. We were then dividied into groups of 5 to do two activities. The first was deciding which 3 of our celebrities would get to stay on a liferaft, and which 2 would be thrown off. The next activity was from NASA ranking supplies from most to least useful on a lunar mission. We all reconvened and the results were discussed, and the Pareto reps asked questions about our group work. Company reps were present during the group discussions and results. We then took a break for lunch. After lunch, we all went in individually to give a 3 minute presentation on ourselves to both Pareto reps and the company's recruiters. None of the other candidates were there for the presentation. Following the presentation, they asked questions. We then waited for them to deliberate, and we were called in in small groups to hear the verdict.

Overall, the assessment day was useful to demonstrate personality traits and talents that might not easily be presented in a regular interview, and it streamlines the whole process. You walk out of the day with an answer. A tip would be to talk as much as possible, and ask questions. It's good to stand out. The day is long but that means more opportunities to shine.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was an assessment day. There were almost 20 of us who introduced ourselves in front of about 8 business clients from a variety of industries interested in hiring new members of their sales team as well several staff members of Pareto. There were two group activities, one three minute long pitch that was presented to several clients, and a one-on-one chat with a Pareto staff member about the logistics of a career in sales. At the end of the day, those who were offered an opportunity to meet with potential clients celebrated as a group with clients and Pareto staff members.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in sales?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pareto Law (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The entire interview from start to finish is weird. A recruiter calls you and preps you for this grand assesment you are supposed to attend with a couple other people. When you get there they split you into groups with other attendees and assign activities to assess your logical and leadership abilities...I guess. From these activities you and your group are ranked. After you are individually called to present why you want to be in sells. The entire process was very uncomfortable for me, as much as the recruiter prepped me for that day, I didn't get why the process was being made such a big deal out of. I'm sure they have something good to offer but the company's process of recruiting people was a bit bizarre to me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales? & Name a non academic accomplishment?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.