PatSnap Account Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1.0

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Arrogant and ignorant management. Interview process was enough for me to reject this offer before it was made. After a 10mins interview, the interviewer believed he knew everything about me and my experience. He loved himself more than the company and suggested earning potential as being over £300k. Believe that each sales person would hold a portfolio worth £1 billion, yes for real and they will be willing to pay up to £50k a year for that person. He was a young kid who obviously was promoted out of his pram a little too early.

Decided to not continue the interview process and rejected the offer, based on company ethics, the arrogance, the environment and the ridiculous statements made about both working culture and pay.

Learn to select your management carefully. IPO in 2017 may well happen, perhaps dominate a little more of the market before doing so. Getting cheap management team with limited knowledge about anything will not help this rapid expansion plan. Furthermore, relying on young inexperienced management will ultimately lead to this arrogant, ignorant personality, thus giving the company a bad reputation. You may well not have many competitors and have a good product, maybe the exit plan is to race towards that IPO, if that is so, then you probably have the right mentality.

Interview Questions

• What's your name?
    Where do you live?

Yeah that's all I need to know everything about you, cos that's how good we are here.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.