PatSnap Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PatSnap

2.9

Enterprise Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Presentation
    Competency based
    Background - achievements
    Role Play
    Aims
    The whole process was under 2 hours but very informative, great structure, good questions but difficult at times, really test your capability and insider knowledge about the company and industry.

Senior Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PatSnap (Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)) in September 2016.

Interview

After the resume screening, we will go through four rounds of interviews:
    The first round, personnel communication;
    In the second round, basic technology interviews, we are more focused on the understanding and application of technology;
    The third round, technical supervisor interview;
    In the fourth round, the personnel director finally confirmed;

Enterprise Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chiswick, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PatSnap (Chiswick, England) in March 2017.

Interview

I was introduced through a recruiter to the hiring manager. I met the VP of Enterprise at the first stage, and then presented to two VP's in the second stage before receiving an offer.

A marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and a face-to-face. The entire process took 6 weeks. After my face-to-face I heard nothing for a couple of weeks. I contacted both interviewers twice over a number of weeks to be told I was unsuccessful without any feedback, by which time I had already accepted and started a job elsewhere.

Senior Account Manager - Toronto Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PatSnap (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

Very Unprofessional and TBH a waste of my time. I was poached from someone on their team and had two phone interviews, one in-person interview and two in person presentations. The first presentation they made me build out an onbaording/kick off presentation and the second presentation is how I would build out the Account Manager role and how I would manage my book of business. I spent SEVERAL hours building out these presentations and even took off 2 vacation days so I could do the in person presentations. I even got invited to an event at their office where I took time out of my day to attend and meet people on their team and learn more about the product. After my final presentation the team mentioned that it was one of the best presentations they've ever seen for the role and that I would have an update on the status of my application the following week. A week goes by not a word, second week goes by no word, followed up multiple times with different stakeholders to get feedback on my presentation and if I have the job or not. I followed up with them for over a month and a half, and received no outreach from their team. Kept getting "we don't have an update yet". To be honest, I shouldn't be the one doing the outreach and following up. Good recruiters or hiring managers will at least reach back out and provide the candidate with an update when they say they would, not just ghost and say they will follow up with me over and over again. You have candidates that are putting in time, resources and dedication to join your team, the least you can do is show that your appreciative to people that have an interest in your company and provide them with an update via email or a call to let them know what's going on with the role. Not worth the time and effort that I put into and one of the worst experiences I've encountered. Please don't waste candidates time and be more professional for future candidates coming in. Interviews are stressful and take a lot of time/resources on the candidates side. Building out a personalized strategy for the PatSnap team and getting constant positive feedback and then no word back? Regret going through this process, please change it for future candidates so they don't experience the same thing I did.

Customer Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online via LinkedIn. First phone interview about 1 week. The interviewer didn’t care about my answers, just no reaction from him, I think he got just a list of questions to go through and wanted to it as quickly as possible. Second phone interview - after 1 month (!). I am finding very positive. It was with two people from the management. They really wanted to know what kind of person I am. Third interview- face to face onsite. I felt very unwelcome. The manager was unwell that day and they just sent two people who didn’t know anything about me. They weren’t prepared at all. They didn’t even checked my CV, room for the interview wasn’t booked. In the third stage you have to prepare a presentation and show what you have learned about their application. They didn’t even know what to ask me to do on this app. I am really sorry that this interview was so disappointed cause I really wanted to work in this role. I have never heard from there how did it go on their side so I assumed that they didn’t want me to offer this job.