PatSnap Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PatSnap

1 Interview Review

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PatSnap (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

First stage - contacted by the internal recruiter and arranged to meet VP of sales in person for the initial chat.
Having arrived at the Patsnap office (way out of central London), the VP was 20 minutes late, a bit annoying as I took time of my normal working day, but I tried to be understanding.
The actual chat with the VP went really well, we discussed my experience vs. the role and it was agreed that I would go to the next stage - the VP even wrote down on the printed copy of my CV that this would be the week after.
I was expecting to receive a brief for the 2nd state presentation - nothing - so I chased the HR to ask whether this is still the case - no response. I chased again a few days later and about a week later I got a response saying they had lots of great candidates and are not having me for the 2nd stage after all. And to "keep in touch".

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you (current role, experience, career plans for future)   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.