PayPoint plc Customer Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1.0

Customer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Welwyn Garden City, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayPoint plc (Welwyn Garden City, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Very Very Very Unprofessional Company, Applied for the job, phone call inviting for interview, HR sending tons of link asking to prepare for the interview, went for an interview, was told this is just informal interview, showed me around, sat in a cafe, normal chit chat, was told will call for another interview, HR called same day can you come for anoterh interview very next day, she mentioned that will send confirmation email, never received the email, went next day for interview 15 min early, they call me straight in, after 15 min during the interview question process, the interviewer told me , i won't be fit for the role, so they will not continue my interview and let me off, this was a very bad experience, even though was told during my "informal interview in a cafe" company has very high standard induction and training programme, company job description is very basic so beware, they are just very un professional bunch of people claiming lot of good things, no wonder their company reviews are very bad over internet.

Interview Questions

• Very technical, but nothing mentioned in job description   1 Answer

PayPoint plc Response

7 Jun 2017 – Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback and I do apologise for the bad experience you feel you had. We always appreciate candidates letting us know where we can improve and make changes. Please do get in touch if you feel you would like to discuss the feedback in more detail.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.