Payoneer Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Payoneer

1 Interview Review

5.0

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payoneer.

Interview

Do not interview with this company! They will not respect your time, your efforts or your background. This is a group interview and it is many hours long. I was there three and a half hours, and it went beyond that, but I did not get chosen so I had to leave early. It opens with the "icebreakers" where you pick a card, any card, to reflect your personality. You can't answer this one wrong, so don't worry. Totally useless, though. Then they run you through an intro of the company and you do assesments to figure out how you'd handle typical phone and e-mail customer service scenarios. You are given NO idea of how the company works, but are supposed to answer complex questions. Totally fair. (NOT.) Then there is a very fast Powerpoint presentation, followed by a quiz on it. The quiz was confusingly worded and there could have been more than one right answer. I have over a decade of customer service experience but you cannot interview folks like this. A lot there also reeked of unprofessionalism. When I walked in people were talking so loud, I wondered "How does anyone get work done here?" Everyone is 30 or under --hello ageism!--and a girl was sitting there without shoes. I had shoes but could not get the job. There were a couple of us there, and one girl who was very bright otherwise, made a major mistake, and she got moved to the next level, yet I did not, so you tell me if that was fair. The woman running the interview said the word "actual" three times in five minutes, but I don't have oral customer service skills? And was dressed in an unprofessional sweatshirt. All this for 35K and exploitative hours. I also felt like the woman running it was picking her friends and not picking me for reasons that had nothing to do with my skill set but good luck to me trying to prove that in a court of law. Fix your interview process cause it's broken and you are losing good candidates. And this is not a sour grapes review. I have not been picked for jobs before and that's fine but this was just so blatantly unfair and a waste of any sane person's time.

Interview Questions

Payoneer Response

25 Mar 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your experience. We’re sorry you were unhappy with our interview process. We value all of our candidates’ time and make a conscious effort to ensure candidates are comfortable.
At Payoneer, we aim to create a family-style culture with strong connections that make team members feel that they are more than just employee. For this reason, we start our interviews with icebreakers to become more acquainted with candidates and ease the anxieties that can sometimes present themselves during an interview. The Customer Relations Professional position you applied for requires a variety of skillsets. Our interview process is designed to measure each of these skillsets and relate them to the positions roles and responsibilities. We appreciate your feedback regarding our exam and will review it as a team to ensure the wording is as clear as possible.
Finally, one of our company values is diversity, and our Customer Care department embodies individuals of all backgrounds, races, religions, and ages. We strongly believe this mixture of individuals and ideas improves both employee and customer experiences.
We hope you continue your search in the Customer Service industry. We would love to hear more from you – please reach out to our hiring team at
RecruitmentUS@payoneer.com

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.