Payoneer Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Payoneer Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Payoneer

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Payoneer (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was very long, and did a few different exercises. We were with a group of other people. We were giving a different question to answer. Also they did 1:1 as well, and tried to get to know our personal experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time, where you had a upset customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Payoneer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payoneer (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Group Interview. Very tacky ice breaker exercises that included going around the group and talking about your personal life; interviewers laid out approximately 25 cards with images and each group member had to pick one and explain why they picked it. Interview included roleplaying customer service scenarios

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petah Tikva (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Payoneer (Petah Tikva (Israel)) in September 2020.

Interview

Not too hard. 3 zoom interviews and a home test. Everyone seems very nice and patient. Follwd up on me very quickly. I wish I had been excepted there. Maybe next time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petah Tikva (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payoneer (Petah Tikva (Israel)) in July 2018.

Interview

Group Interview. Introduction of the company and recruitment process and then small introduction of each candidate. To test the English they let you choose an image and talk about it and then you have a written test with few question related with Payoneer + a customer mail you have to reply (in English and all the others languages you are fluent in).
    Follow the integrity test, a speed typing test and the 1:1 interview with the team leader about your CV and a very easy role playing.
    All the process took around half day (with breaks).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petah Tikva (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payoneer (Petah Tikva (Israel)) in August 2017.

Interview

I saw the job opening posted online and submitted my resume through another employee. I was contacted via email to attend an assessment center. There was also a form to fill out detailing my availability and shifts I was willing/ able to work.

Upon my arrival, I was made to hand my ID in to the receptionist before being given a temporary keycard to enter the building. I went up to the floor as instructed in the email and was met with many other applicants.

The assessment center will begin with a short presentation on the company which will be followed by an "ice-breaker" activity. You will need to select a card with an image that speaks to you and give an explanation as to why you chose it.

The next activity is a phone call simulation. You will be paired with another applicant to either play the customer calling in or the representative handling the call. The scenarios you may encounter include fees taken from the client's account, issues with the client's birthdate in the system, as well as a loss of their card while the client is abroad and needs cash from the account. (I struggled with this part for some reason even though my previous job dealt with similar scenarios on a daily basis. I was completely out of my element being around other applicants I think.)

After a brief 20-30 minute break, we were all placed in a room with computers to participate in both a customer service chat simulation and a personality/ behvioral type online assessment.

Once the chat simulation and behavioral assessment were complete, we went back into the same room as the presentation and group exercises to hand-write several mock emails for different hypothetical situations.

Each of the applicants was called one by one for a face-to-face interview with the HR rep and the manager overseeing the process. The interviews lasted between 15-20 minutes per applicant.

I was told that although I had struggled with the phone simulation I had done exceptionally well in the chat and email simulations. I was asked fairly basic questions during the interview.

I was called a few days later to attend their training period, however, due to scheduling conflicts, they decided not to go ahead and offer me the position in the end.

Side note: If you have been requested to come in for an assessment day, be prepared to have your day completely free. I was there for 7 hours not knowing what to expect. Bring something to eat for your break as there isn't much variety to choose from in their kitchen (mostly sugary cereals, fruit, and coffee).

Really positive experience overall. Seems like a great place to work. Good luck!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Payoneer.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks for final result...I had few skype interviews then lastly the face-to-face interview...They asked normal questions that you frequently encounter in job interview but sometime they will give some tricky one. The interviewers are all nice people, very friendly so definitely much less pressure

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaẖ Tiqwa (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payoneer (Petaẖ Tiqwa (Israel)) in May 2015.

Interview

first was a group play where everyone had to tell about themselves, then we had to role-play a customer-representative interaction with the head of the department. in the 2nd part we performed a similar interaction on chat (to check typing speed?). In the 3rd part we had to take a personality and ethics questionnaires.

Interview Questions

• suppose someone calls and asks for their full card number, what do you say? (note: you don't have access to that number and you are not allowed to say it anyway)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.