Paysafe Group Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 137 of over 137 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Paysafe Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group

Interview

- 2 video interviews, one is with Human Resources, the other is with Tech leads - Questions about yourself, your hobbies, strengths/weaknesses, your education, your past experiences, some technical questions

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk about one of your projects?
    Answer Question

Paysafe Group

Application

I interviewed at Paysafe Group

Interview

I was first screened via phone, before being invited into the London office to have a couple of interviews with HR + my managers. After that, I was asked to put together a presentation. The process was thorough, but efficient at the same time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Sofia)

Interview

1. HR call -> 2. HackeRank test -> 3. Interview. The first part of the interview is a 30 minute video call with the recruiter. They ask you about your knowledge of the company, experience, personal projects and problems related to them and behavioral questions. The technical part of the interview is an hour with two developers. Main topics of conversation are OOP, collections, relational databases. Towards the end of the interview they give you a few problems to solve. They are very patient and helpful. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paysafe Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group

Interview

Received an email asking to confirm availability for telephone interview. Interviewed by hiring manager and passed the first stage and was notified of this within 7 days. Second stage interview was with the hiring manager and HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2021

Interview

1. HR 2. Hiring Manager - 30 minute conversation on your tech background and experience. 3. Two senior engineers - 1 hour of conceptual technical questions - I think there were like 30-40 questions. Maybe less but it felt like a lot.

Interview Questions
  • what are some features for the newest version of C# .net core? How do you keep up with latest technology? Name a few tech blogs you read. Conceptual questions are all over (frontend and backend related)- http, databases, sessions, authentication, async/sync methods, multi threading.. etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Hyderābād) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied through employee referral. After initial round, the HR contacted me saying that I am shortlisted for the next round and that it was a Hiring Manager round. How can a candidate be judged only in 1 technical round? Hiring manager round was only for 20 mins. After this, they contacted me saying that I am suitable for Platform Engineer not Senior position based on my single technical round feedback. And that I would be given an offer and can join if I am ok with taking the position. (Which I accepted) Later, there was a package negotiation and the next day the update was: "You have applied for PE2 but are suitable for PE1. Currently there are no positions open for PE1. We will contact you in future." Even to get this update I had to call the HR. He has a very bad attitude and no manners what so ever! When I asked that how did you say that you would extend the offer the previous day without having position open? He started shouting "Why are you questioning me? Why are you arguing. I didn't like your negotiation regarding the package. You talk to the person who referred you. He said you won't join the company(which my referee didn't). We have discussed internally." After shouting at me on the phone call, he pings my friend (paysafe employee) and says that "She has a bad attitude, she is arguing. She is rejected and I also updated my manager the same." HR employees represent the company and they are answerable to the candidates to whom they said they would extend an offer but later deny it without proper explanation and unacceptable interview process. Asking clarifying questions is not arguing and the HR doesn't have any right to shout on the candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 (Technical): 1) Design a circular queue 2) Find the next greater element in an array Round 2 (Hiring Manager): 1) Tell me about you and your family. 2) What are your strengths and weakness?

Paysafe Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group

Interview

Involved a series of Interviews via Microsoft Teams app. The first interview was to get to know the candidate, The second and third interviews involved STAR-based and technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Typical Questions pertaining to character as well as technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Initially had a technical interview which was good and easy to talk to the interviewer. This was followed up by an interview with the manager and a team lead. This was also a great experience and the interview was very easy going and conversational.

Interview Questions
  • Explain some of the features of the Oracle database

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (New York, NY)

Interview

There is HR interview, technical interview and coding part. Before the interviews there are hackerrank tasks you need to solve in order to continue the hiring process. The HR and technical staff were encouraging and kind.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Paysafe Group

Application

I interviewed at Paysafe Group

Interview

The interview consisted of 3parts, hackerrank test, behavioural and technical interview. I was interviewed by 3 members of the staff. Overall the interview experience was great and I would definitely apply for a position again.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 137 Interviews