Pendragon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pendragon Interview Questions

Interviews at Pendragon

2.9

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pendragon (West Hollywood, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

45 minutes, it is a busy store, management does not have the time to train, you must have experience, preferably dealing with luxury product and a clientele with high discretionary incomes.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff, they did a Google search, interviewed by Hamid Ali, long time employee who worked his way up through the ranks to manager. An excellent supervisor, he patted you on the head when you were good and diplomatically slapped you down when you did something stupid. Once he did that, it was over and you moved on. No residual carry over. Great respect for him, a very effective supervisor.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pendragon.

Interview

It was a one on one interview and it wasn't a very long one. They mainly talked about the position and what it requires. They asked about previous work experience and what you did in those jobs. Typical interview questions like why you want to work there and what you can bring.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Strengths and weaknesses, typical questions. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Two stages of interviews. Second one a panel interview with a presentation. About an hour and half each time. Human Resources team were nice and very helpful. Talked a lot about what is currently happening in the industry, my experience and tested knowledge of Pendragon.

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Pendragon (Derby, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Three interview, second a 45 min competency one scheduled a 1530 on Friday afternoon involving a 300 mile round drive.
    Overall process should have pre-warned me on what to expect.
    At 2nd interview was told presentation not required as they were ‘sure I would be ok’
    After 3 interview, this time with MD was offered job a week later only to find line manager had by then left

Interview Questions

• You are very experienced, why would you want to join us at this Level?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pendragon (Mansfield, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Great communication throughout the process and very to the point. The interview was brilliant, all the questions were to the point and I was made to feel at ease. I also found out really quickly that I’d been offered the job, I had my interview on the Friday and found out the following Monday. This was the best application and interview process I’ve ever done!

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you gave great customer service, what happened and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pendragon (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Online application, then final interview. Took less than 5 days between application and final interview. Short phone interview for screening, overall an easy process and very quick, usual questions in interview, nothing too difficult

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pendragon.

Interview

Applied online, brief phone call and then a face to face interview with 2 people. Didn't really get much information about where to go for my interview. Before the interview, I was able to go and sit with someone who was doing the job I applied for, so I could ask more questions in a relaxed environment.

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pendragon (Nottingham, England) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was very easy online. Application and process was clear and effective. The video interview was very comfortable and did not feel like an interview. There was no other tests before assessment centre. It was online application to video interview to assessment centre

Inbound Contact Centre Service Booking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pendragon (Mansfield, England) in January 2017.

Interview

first hour sat with someone on the phones, they explained targets (which you'll be asked about) and you listened to them on the phones to customers and you can ask them any questions you have. This part is really helpful to go into the interview.

After that you go into an interview there was 2 people at mine we introduced each other then got on with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you've faced something difficult   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer complains the quote is too expensive   1 Answer
    • Tell me about the company   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pendragon (Newcastle, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Started with a brief interview to gather basic information then moved on to a role play situation which was overseen by 3 assessors at that point after a break the numbers were reduced, A break for lunch then onto a second round of role play followed by more in depth interview

Interview Questions

• What sales experience have you had   1 Answer

Negotiation

A very good experience and worthwhile

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.