PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PepsiCo

2,798 Interview Reviews

2.8

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Simple interview with questions about your strengths, weaknesses and how you can help the company. They also asked how you found interest in the job as well as why you want to work there. It was a fairly average interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Sr. Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (White Plains, NY (US)).

Interview

Fast and easy interview process. Straight to the point. Kept in good communication the whole time. People were very nice and easy going. Overall I didn't have the experience they needed but appreciated the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult stakeholders/ important clients?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Included phone conversation asking basics about ML questions and work ex and on site 4 to 5 rounds of interview process with different team members and a lunch interview. please refer below for an example question

Interview Questions

• Included phone conversation asking basics about ML questions and work ex and on site 4 to 5 rounds of interview process with different team members and a lunch interview. Data structure Q: Implement Set from scratch using Java   Answer Question

R&D Intern Interview

Interview

Campus interview: It was very organized and scientific. I was asked several technical questions related to my background. There were behavioral questions as well. Some questions were a little bit difficult that required scientific background.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most challenging thing you have experienced.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online through a job board
    I received a phone call from the HR team in which they asked a little bit about me, and they told me more of the role details
    I was asked to come in in person interview which consisted of 1 panel interview and a couple of 1 on 1 interviews

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      What makes you the best candidate
      Tell me about a time you overcame a challenge   Answer Question

Interview

Smooth and straight forward interview - situational questions - be ready to talk about experience and how they apply in business setting. HR and Manager interviews. Both virtual in this new environment.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you helped another employee improve a process   Answer Question

LD&T Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Two rounds with two managers per round. We mostly spoke about my experience and how I can fit into their team. We also spoke about current accounts they are working with and I can make an impact in their department.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interviewer is more interested in who you are outside of school or your major. The questions focused mainly on how you handle certain situations with those you work with.

Interview Questions

Interview

Your typical interview questions. Why do you want to work here. What makes you the best one the world. What would make you a good fit. How are you today

Interview Questions

• What are your best quality?   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Got asked some questions. Very low key. Everyone was nice. Waited a bit to go in for interview. Ask typical questions and the person who did it was very nice.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.