Perlego Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perlego

Perlego

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perlego in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was very smooth , all of the interviewers were very kind and very professional. They give you one week to complete the test and then review it on github.

Interview Questions
  • - technical questions about databases , frameworks, tests ...
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Perlego (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Technical test, design CI/CD pipeline. Pretty Very friendly people, when interviewing. There was a take-home test that was pretty easy. The take-home test was to design a CI/CD pipeline.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between blue/green and canary deployments

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perlego (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Really quick process and took a total of two weeks from initial call to job offer. 1st Stage - quick video call to discuss CV 2nd Stage - about an hour with manager digging deeper 3rd Stage - pitching the company to manager + colleague, slide deck is given to you and is just to understand how you present the service 4th Stage - about 30 mins with senior leadership The interview process is very well planned out, and every one is transparent. Being a scale-up it is super important they get the right person for the job. Every one did a great job of getting me excited for what a career could be like with Perlego and you are given all the tools needed to be successful in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly questions around objection handling. This service is great for universities, but naturally librarians and publishers have their concerns.

Perlego

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perlego in Feb 2021

Interview

- got an initial call to discuss regarding the roll - given a take home coding exercise - got a negative feedback about the solution provided but I felt the feedback was fair and I shouldn't have taken a minimalist approach

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perlego (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Waste or time and efforts. I was a 4 round interview process. A normal technical assessment round, a technical assessment test, cto round, HR round.

Interview Questions
  • I had complete 4 rounds of interview done only to know that they are looking for someone who is more experienced. They just realised it only after the hr round of the interview . The HR round was awful. They literally made me wait for 12 days for the hr round. I wasted about 20 days into this 😪. Don't wast your time and energy on these unprofessional creatures. Beware and save yourself.

Perlego

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perlego in Jan 2021

Interview

I went through 2 calls, one with HR and one with a senior engineer, then I was given a technical test, which I spent a lot of time on and I finally submit only not to hear back ever again. I reached out twice to ask even for a negative feedback and got no response whatsoever. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Perlego

Application

I interviewed at Perlego

Interview

A brief intro with the Talent Lead followed by some questions about my CV experience. Whilst I didn't get the offer, the conversation was fruitful and engaging. I left feeling valued and excited about both the role and the vision. Will definitely be looking out for Perlego in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perlego (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Had a really pleasant video conversation with a talent lead followed by another video call with an engineering manager which again seemed really nice. The feedback from both of them seemed really positive but after asking for the status of the application they said they decided to not go further with my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perlego (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Phone call with talent lead, phone call with engineering manager, take-home technical test, final round technical interview + culture fit. Talent lead and engineering manager are the best people I've come across during interviews, really friendly and charismatic, excited about you and the company. Perlego gave me an offer for a mid-level position rather than the senior role that I applied for and clearly explained what the roadmap would look like if I were to join to reaching the senior level. Both the talent lead and engineering manager gave me detailed feedback throughout the entire process and were open and honest about what the company was looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Perlego (London, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Selection criteria exclusively focused on the UI; not that it's a problem, but the fact that it hasn't been clearly expressed is a tremendous malefit. Are they looking for a Product Designer or a Pixel Pusher? The description went beyond that, but the reality was completely different.

Interview Questions
  • Brief on a feature that I assume they want to implement for the future.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews