Perlego Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perlego

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon, Lisbon

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Perlego (Lisbon, Lisbon) in May 2022

Interview

The interview started very calmly and on a good note. Eli told me about her company and the investments they received. I answered a few questions, but then the call ended due to a bad internet connection(from my side). No one called me back and did not answer the message.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experience? Do you have management skills?
    Answer Question

Perlego

Application

I interviewed at Perlego

Interview

Good interview process. Honest people and they seem relaxed. Not too intense but come prepared. Fast response and easy to talk to. Interview over zoom and they did say that most of job can be done remote.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Teachers

161K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Perlego~2343767
Join the conversation on

Perlego

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perlego in Mar 2022

Interview

It was a 4 step process : - Initial call with CS manager (although I think it usually might be with Talent team?) - A more role-based interview, again with CS manager - A written task to complete (responding to example emails from customers) - A final interview with VP of marketing I applied online, the whole process took 10 days. Everyone was lovely and made me feel comfortable, and the discussions were really interesting. I'm normally very nervous in interviews but this was a really positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • - What's your greatest achievement/something you’re really proud of? - Tell us a time you failed and what you learned from it - Why do you want to work for Perlego?

Perlego

Application

I interviewed at Perlego

Interview

Really well organized interview process comprising of an initial screening call, a call with financial manager, and finally a call with the CEO. Interview question's include behavioural and comptenency based questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perlego (London, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

There were sever interview, all back to back, to be prepared for this. It was the most intense of the process (both the number of proximity of interviews). A benefit of this for me, however, was that it was good practice. Hopefully you will benefit in the same way.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Your interest in the role? Any why this company? Past experience and how this can be applied? Wanted to know a lot about whether I understood the demands of the role in detail, so do your research. I'm sure you will/ are if you are reading this. GL!

Perlego

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perlego

Interview

4 Step process - Interview with hiring manager Assignment - Analyse a dataset and present findings 2nd Interview with hiring manager and engineer Chat with HR and another employee - Chance to ask questions about the organisation, culture and HR matters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Perlego

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perlego in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was very smooth , all of the interviewers were very kind and very professional. They give you one week to complete the test and then review it on github.

Interview Questions
  • - technical questions about databases , frameworks, tests ...
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Perlego (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Technical test, design CI/CD pipeline. Pretty Very friendly people, when interviewing. There was a take-home test that was pretty easy. The take-home test was to design a CI/CD pipeline.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between blue/green and canary deployments

Perlego

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perlego in Feb 2021

Interview

- got an initial call to discuss regarding the roll - given a take home coding exercise - got a negative feedback about the solution provided but I felt the feedback was fair and I shouldn't have taken a minimalist approach

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perlego (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Really quick process and took a total of two weeks from initial call to job offer. 1st Stage - quick video call to discuss CV 2nd Stage - about an hour with manager digging deeper 3rd Stage - pitching the company to manager + colleague, slide deck is given to you and is just to understand how you present the service 4th Stage - about 30 mins with senior leadership The interview process is very well planned out, and every one is transparent. Being a scale-up it is super important they get the right person for the job. Every one did a great job of getting me excited for what a career could be like with Perlego and you are given all the tools needed to be successful in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly questions around objection handling. This service is great for universities, but naturally librarians and publishers have their concerns.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews