Peter Brett Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Peter Brett Associates

2.5

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peter Brett Associates (Reading, England) in August 2018.

Interview

it began by a prompt telephone interview, to gain some more information about myself, it also gave me the opportunity to gain some more information about the role. I then completed two online assessments, for numeracy and literacy. After doing this, I was offered a face to face interview and quickly offered the role after that.

Interview Questions

Interview

Formal but friendly, easy to talk to, relaxed atmosphere, first round of multiple employers within university, then after selection mini-interviews with each individual employer, then chosen by preferred employer

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Peter Brett Associates (Reading, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then had a 15 minute telephone interview with someone from HR, very laid back pretty easy to be honest, mainly talking through my CV and previous work experience. Next stage involved an online test, numerical and verbal, pretty standard. Was then invited to the assessment centre in Reading, travel expenses covered. The day was pretty laid back, could tell that a lot of the other candidates were nervous. Started with introductory presentation about Peter Brett, then the typical group exercise, interview, individual exercise and a presentation.

Declined the offer as had several other offers which had more competitive packages.

Interview Questions

• What challenges are engineering consultant companies currently faced with?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peter Brett Associates.

Interview

Very easy application process. Sent CV and then emailed three weeks later inviting me to complete a telephone interview. Telephone interview really relaxed. Told at the end I would progress to the next stage of the application process. Next stage - online tests and assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Why Peter Brett? Locations? Sector choices? Talk through CV   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peter Brett Associates (Reading, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Friendly, easy going, relaxed. They offer to me everything necessary to get a comfortable interview. They want to know my aspirations, my strength and weak points.
    Everything they told me regarding my position, now, currently working with them, it is fulfilling. Im so happy with this

Interview Questions

• How do you feel. Explain us your current employ situation   Answer Question

Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peter Brett Associates (London, England).

Interview

I completed an online application and send my CV to them. Few weeks after I have received a telephone interview with them and the questions were mostly from my CV.

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peter Brett Associates (Reading, England) in June 2018.

Interview

The HR and management were friendly, informed and professional. The team were well organised and had a really welcoming attitude, with a clear picture of what they wanted for a new role.

Interview Questions

• We broke down my CV and relevant experience and then went over some compentancy questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Transport Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Peter Brett Associates in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online following meeting some recruiters at a University careers fair. I was then invited to a telephone interview, and then some online tests. After being successful in this, I was invited to an assessment centre. Many of the questions were focused on competencies.

The process was really positive overall. I was kept well-informed throughout and all staff I came into contact with were really friendly and welcoming. Got a really positive view of the company overall. Unfortunately for other reasons I had to decline the offer, but was really disappointed about doing so and would definitely consider working for Peter Brett in the future.

Interview Questions

Peter Brett Associates Response

5 Apr 2018 – HR Advisor

Thank you for your positive feedback about the graduate recruitment process here at PBA. While we're sorry to hear you didn't choose us this time we hope we can welcome you again in the future. We... More

Graduate Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Peter Brett Associates (Reading, England) in January 2016.

Interview

I initially applied to the PBA grad scheme in November 2015.

The first step in applying is sending them your CV and a cover letter online. They do not have an application closing date, but make sure you apply before the end of the year otherwise you may miss the first few assessment days and thus be at a disadvantage.
    A few weeks later, I was called for a phone interview, which lasted approximately 10-15 minutes and consisted of a number of questions involving why I wanted to work for PBA, any relevant work experience (of which I have none, so do not worry about this) and a couple of competency based questions. Went well and the HR guy I talked to was lovely.
    Next I had to pass online verbal and numerical tests, pretty standard ones, relatively difficult.
    A month later in mid January I was called to say I was successful and could I go to an assessment centre in Reading the following week.
    The assessment centre began at 8:45am, and consisted of a presentation about PBA and the scheme and projects they are currently working on, a written exercise which was then used as a basis for a group exercise, and a interview with 2 people (1 HR person, 1 person in the transport team). We also had lunch with current grads on the scheme. Make sure you read up on the current projects PBA is working on, as it looks great if you can talk about these in the interview, and try to match up your skills so that they would help on these projects. The whole day was very enjoyable and everyone I met was lovely. The actual scheme looked very good and you can rotate around different departments if you wish. Travel costs and lunch are included (and accommodation if required). Would definitely recommend.
    The assessment day finished around 2pm and I was called around 4pm to say they would like to offer me the job. In the end I had to decline due to receiving a job offer from a company in a better location to me, but I would love to work for PBA in the future.

Interview Questions

• Show examples of teamwork, leadership, using initiative to solve a difficult problem.   Answer Question

Graduate Transport Planner/Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Peter Brett Associates in February 2018.

Interview

Was offered a telephone interview which I arranged promptly. I received a call an hour after the call was scheduled to take place, where the person on the phone rearranged the call for later that day. However, I received no more calls. Since this, I have received no communication from Peter Brett and no replies to my subsequent emails.

Peter Brett Associates Response

5 Apr 2018 – HR Advisor

At PBA we take great pride in creating a positive candidate journey and we are regretful that this has clearly not happened on this occasion. It is clear that our approach in this instance resulted... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.