Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2017

Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was recruited through my university's career gallery event. There were interviews the day after the gallery. Those interviews were short personality interviews comprised of STAR questions. After that, there were interviews at the location of availability. More technical about the position and the fit of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• STAR Questions: "Tell me about a time when you had to convey a vision to a group of people" "Tell me about a time when you failed" "Tell me about a time when you stepped up to be successful in a project with others"   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groton, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT (US)).

Interview

First, a telephonic interview and then, after a month contacted by HR to schedule an onsite interview. The onsite interview included a presentation in the morning followed by a technical and behavioral interview. All of this with a selected number of people. You don't get to interact with the other members of the team which was very strange. I lost interest in the position as there was no culture. Also, they are not quick with the reimbursement process as it can take more than 4 months (very strange experience with a big pharma like Pfizer).

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

One phone interview about a month after I filled out the application. Asked about my experience and why I wanted to work there. I was asked about certain items on my resume and about logistical things like dates and availability.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

It was a weird video interview. You were asked questions and given a three minute time limit while looking at yourself on the computer screen. You were not allowed to re-answer the questions or make corrections. Awful experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Pfizer?
      What is our mission statement?
      Tell us about a time you failed?
      Tell us about a time you succeeded?
      Why Pharma?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer in August 2017.

Interview

Stupid digital interview, standard questions you talk to your self on screen, three minutes for each answer and 30 minutes to prepare... worst interview they are just screening people to cut the cost for their records

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groton, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT (US)).

Interview

The initial interview was with a recruiter from a different state. She asked standard questions and it went smoothly, but did not have much information to offer me about the specific role or site I was interviewing for.

The second interview was another phone interview, but with someone who worked at the site and had more insight to offer about the role. However the person was difficult to get in touch with and called 20 minutes late for our scheduled interview.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

2 hours long. One panel for the first hour. Another panel for the second hour. It was intimidating at first, but then you get used to it. The first panel was mostly behavioral based questions. The second panel was mostly questions about technical experience.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Cambridge, MA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and a week later in person interview, 3.5 hours meeting 7 people separately. Interview was well organized and went smoothly. Very team-oriented culture. Met with other EAs and with department heads.

Clinical Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Panel Interview using standard behavioral questions. Questions were fair and gave me the opportunity to show the depth of my knowledge and help me better understand the expectations of the job and decide if it was a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given negative feedback, how did you adapt?   Answer Question

MSL Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter lasted 15-20 minutes. Basic introductory conversation and questions. Outlined overall recruitment process in detail. Second phone interview with manager to follow. If successful, third in-person interview to follow.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.