Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated 10 Dec 2017

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

After two weeks of applying online I received an invite to schedule an interview via Hirehue which is basically a one way interview where you are talking and looking at yourself in a video. Very akward feeling. Typical STAR questions. One of the questions I remembered was explain the gaps in your employment. Any one knows that, that type of question when you have experienced a few layoffs should be explained in person not on a one way video. Overall, I don't think I did my best as I am a personal type of person. I like interaction and eye contact etc and making a connection. I feel this interview is kind of bias because the person that will be reviewing it will perceive you how they want to perceive you whether you did well or not. With that said it has been about 3 business days and no response yet. Either way it was not a good experience at all.

Interview Questions

• explain the gaps with your employment   1 Answer

Aseptic Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Portage, MI (US)).

Interview

Fairly easy interview with situational questions from previous jobs you've had. The main supervisor and 2 team leaders were each taking turns reading the questions and writing down my responses.

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

2 phone screens + onsite interview. All interviews were very similar in content, with a mix of data structures/algorithms questions in addition to machine learning/stats questions. Questions weren't specific to biotech/pharma which is what I had expected and prepared for.

Rotational Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Career gallery, next day on campus interview. Fairly easy, but only 30 min. They don't tell you anything about the position in the initial interview. It is all STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were balancing more than one deadline and how did you prioritize?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied online and the process took a few weeks. The first interview is through HireVue, where you are given multiple prompts. Each prompt consists of a 30 second preparation and a 3 minute answering period.

Summer Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI (US)).

Interview

Was emailed by hiring manager to set-up WebEx phone call. Had one-time phone interview with the hiring manager. The next time I heard from them was an email offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• what is your level of expertise with technology and learning new technologies?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Pearl River, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Ask you mostly questions about yourself, essentially they want you to elaborate on the information you put down in your resume. Afterwards, they give you the job description and begin asking questions. They may ask questions that tests your science background.

Professional Healthcare Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer (Birmingham, AL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Digital interview through HireVue. Know your stuff. Do the practice questions until you are comfortable looking at yourself via your webcam. Be prepared, be ready and stay calm. The practice questions are not on the actual interview although in a different form they are. They will ask why do you want to work for Pfizer, describe your current sales position, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why Pfizer and what can you bring to the company?   1 Answer
    • How did you embrace technology in your current position   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

One phone interview about a month after I filled out the application. Asked about my experience and why I wanted to work there. I was asked about certain items on my resume and about logistical things like dates and availability.

Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was recruited through my university's career gallery event. There were interviews the day after the gallery. Those interviews were short personality interviews comprised of STAR questions. After that, there were interviews at the location of availability. More technical about the position and the fit of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• STAR Questions: "Tell me about a time when you had to convey a vision to a group of people" "Tell me about a time when you failed" "Tell me about a time when you stepped up to be successful in a project with others"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.