Pharmaceutical Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pharmaceutical Product Development Interview Questions

Updated 10 Oct 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

The interview process was simple as I interviewed with all of the finance managers. The finance managers were very nice and forthcoming about the position. They were easy to work with and thoroughly responded to all of my questions and concerns.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background and prior experience.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Madison, WI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

They called me phone interview it was out of no where because the found my resume on indeed so I just wanted to check it out. It was a phone interview that lasted only 30 min I haven't decided whether I want to accept or not

Interview Questions

• If I was interested it was a temp job   1 Answer

Interview

It went very smoothly. It was a phone interview. The interviewer was very kind and asked very logical questions. Asked both behavioral and technical questions. Overall it was a good experience.

Associate Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

Was about 3 hours. Gave a presentation, followed by one-to-one sessions by three or four different senior scientists. Got the facility tour. Very friendly. A lot of questions were asked but nothing really tricky.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Three rounds of 45 min. interviews. Interviewed by a total of 10 people throughout the three rounds. The first round was great and I learned about the different roles and duties that the job entailed. As each round progressed, the interview became more intense.

Nurse Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Received an initial call for a phone interview. Very straightforward and more the manager describing the position to me. Months later received call for in-person interview. 3 hours long, STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Can not remember specifics, but if STAR interviews are looked up, they are all the same questions. Situation, Task, Action, Result.   Answer Question

Assistant Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Horsham, PA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume. HR emailed with an invitation for a phone interview. After the phone interview an onsite interview was scheduled for the next week. The onsite interview consisted of four one-on-one interviews and one technical interview (hint: brush up on whatever key words you find in the job description.)

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral in nature mostly focusing on team work, organization and initiative. (describe a time when, tell me about a time you...etc.) They were very adamant on receiving answers in S(ituation) T(ask) A(ction) R(esult) format   1 Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

Complete waste of time the interview lasted over 2 hours and all I got was customer service based questions as if I was going to be working a call center.

Assistant Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Bothell, WA (US)).

Interview

Seemingly typical interview process, with an initial phone screening followed by an in person interview. The in-person interview was in panel format, with three employees, consisting of one manager and senior employees. The interview itself was most behavioral question based, nothing really technical at all. After the interview was over I got a phone call within the week with an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, not many technical questions. Something like "Recount an instance where you had to work through adversity."   Answer Question

Country Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

I was first sent a quick computer test/questionnaire. They rescheduled the interview twice, both times at the very last minute. It was done over the phone and took over 2 hours. The 1st person got on and asked their questions. I had to wait 20 minutes for the next person to get on the phone. They ended up asking the exact same questions. Halfway through, the 3rd person got on the call (I guess because the second person was late) and they ended up both asking me questions, which was fine, but they seemed very inattentive and I don't think they listened to any of my answers. When I asked about the job position, I found out that neither of them had any experience with it. They were just random people from different departments. It was just a long, unnecessary process that was a complete waste of time. If this is the way the company runs, I don't really want the job. There has to be a better way. Interviews that go on for almost 3 hours are ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond your job position's expectations.   Answer Question
    • How do you utilize your time when you have multiple tasks?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.