Pharmaceutical Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pharmaceutical Product Development Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jan 2018

2.9

Assistant Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

For the most part, the company was not very open about the hiring process. I applied for two different positions and I heard back about one within a week but the second one I never heard anything about and it has been close to two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience lead to you finding an interest in this?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

I submitted an application online and had a phone interview within a couple weeks. I had an in person interview a week and a half later and met four supervisors for the department. They had a number of formal questions each but were overall very laid back and seemed genuinely interested in my background and what I was looking for in an employer. I was offered a position within a few business days, but it did require a background check, credit check, and drug test first.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

It is a 3 part interview. Each interviewer will ask you questions that may be similar to the previous interviewer. Depending on the position, the people interviewing you may not even be your supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why should we hire you?
      Can you give an example where you gone beyond the scope of your work?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Interview

The interview process was simple as I interviewed with all of the finance managers. The finance managers were very nice and forthcoming about the position. They were easy to work with and thoroughly responded to all of my questions and concerns.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background and prior experience.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Madison, WI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

They called me phone interview it was out of no where because the found my resume on indeed so I just wanted to check it out. It was a phone interview that lasted only 30 min I haven't decided whether I want to accept or not

Interview Questions

• If I was interested it was a temp job   1 Answer

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Middleton, WI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First, I had two phone interviews, one with HR and one with a employee from department where the position is available. Then, I had a on-site interview with few people where it was a mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to response quickly and thoroughly. How did you handle this situation and how was the outcome?   Answer Question

Interview

It went very smoothly. It was a phone interview. The interviewer was very kind and asked very logical questions. Asked both behavioral and technical questions. Overall it was a good experience.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Madison, WI (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Two screening phone interviews followed by a 1/2 day on site interview. Met with 3-4 group leaders. I was told the questions would be technical and behavioral. Every question was behavioral and every person who interviewed me read questions from an HR script.

Associate Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaceutical Product Development (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

Was about 3 hours. Gave a presentation, followed by one-to-one sessions by three or four different senior scientists. Got the facility tour. Very friendly. A lot of questions were asked but nothing really tricky.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Three rounds of 45 min. interviews. Interviewed by a total of 10 people throughout the three rounds. The first round was great and I learned about the different roles and duties that the job entailed. As each round progressed, the interview became more intense.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.