Pitney Bowes Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pitney Bowes Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Pitney Bowes

2.3

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process took 5+ weeks the 1st stage was a phone screening with the recruiter then a getting to know meeting with the hiring manager after that was a technical interview then an interview with the hiring manager and another manager. The last interview felt like a sales rep interview the hiring manager went into this pitch saying that you will be client facing about 80% of the time but on the job description it said 30%, then he started talking about here at Pitney Bowes our BA are not like a regular BA then he started talking about sales you would have to go to the client an basically try to keep the customer by introducing them to new products which is sales and you would have to do alot of paper work they didn't ask any questions about business analysis and i really felt like they wasted 5 weeks of my time. When HR is screening applications please make sure that the candidate is qualified for the position because the job that was posted is not want i thought it would be clearly its a sales rep position and i am not a sales rep. Also when the hiring manager call me for a meet and greet he should had determine then that i didn't have a sales background and the interview process shouldn't had went no further.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach the client if the price of the product change and what would you say to keep the client if they don't agree on the new price. This is in a client facing environment.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Exactly the same as the other interview summary on glassdoor, exactly. Three phone call interviews (general, technical interview, case/behavioral interview. Then invited to an in-person interview that involved working on a case study and giving a presentation. All feedback was positive and then received a courteous, scripted rejection letter from a general HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Case study that combined information management and logistics. Asked to present on how you would go about the case if you were a business analyst (methodology, tools, resources, financials, determining factors for implementation)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was dysfunctional and chaotic with no respect for the candidate's time and effort. It was hiring by consensus that involved multiple interviews. Had to constantly follow-up because things never happened when I was told. I essentially had to manage the process.

The interviews were generally scripted questions that were for the most part useless in selecting the right candidate. I got the impression that they would hire without a face-to-face, which is idiotic. All of the people that I spoke to were long time employees who nearly all made a point of talking about what a decent, respectful and moral company Pitney Bowes was, which is not true. Was asked to create and deliver a presentation based on a fictitious case study, which was really not fictitious at all.

Went through their whole interview process with very positive feedback, then nothing for weeks. They ended it with a form email rejection letter, which was very insulting given the respect and effort I had put into it.

Interview Questions

• If you found out after the fact that sales had sold a solution to a customer that was not right for them, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Pitney Bowes.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.