Pitney Bowes Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pitney Bowes Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Pitney Bowes

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Went through HR as well as other functions of the groups. Pretty direct, no real trick questions. They setup meetings with the head of sales along with other functional groups that interact with the role daily

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2014.

Interview

Easy and informal interview process. Slightly misleading with their verbiage on some things about the job. Ask thorough questions about the role you are actually applying for. It was very odd and not what I expected at all.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2009.

Interview

Applied online in response to job ad. Received call from HR and had a initial screen phone interview. Went in for 1:1 interview with Sales Manager. Went well. Got on shortlist and was invited in for 2nd interview with Sales Manager and MD. Found this interview bit awkward, they had already made a decision and I was there just to complete the diligence process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the current Sales challenges faced by the company?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.