Pitney Bowes Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pitney Bowes Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pitney Bowes

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

1 Technical Test: normal technical question test
2 Technical skype rounds: 1 on angular and other on Nodejs and mongodb plus AWS
1 HR round: Salary discussions and location to work on
1 Senior Manage round: Requirements and challenges faced till now

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Pune (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was the worst experience for me. I reached at 1:00 pm and nothing came for interviewing me till 4:00 .
    i was really frustrated at that moment no professional way that how to conduct a interview .

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2019.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks. The first interview over the phone was very technical, first going through your previous experience and after some questions about transactions and design. The next phase should be face-to-face but in my case was online. The complete process was good, but in the end, they decided not to hire anyone.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

well, I gave 2 technical interviews , one telephonic and one skype. The interview was damn easy and answered all the questions with ease.
    But I didn't received any HR call maybe because they didn't have money to pay. What I can conclude they are looking for machines who can complete their work and they don't have to pay that much.
    I already had an offer still they continued with the interview.
    I was asked to wait for more than 3 weeks after clearing both the rounds. Seriously ??

Interview Questions

• By the level of questions only you can decide the kind of projects this company is dealing with.
      Free advice : If you are damn good in your job , dont go for Pitney Bowes   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called by an consultancy, got an interview for next day. Was informed that there will be 3 rounds but after reaching it started to be a never ending story. I lost count of how many rounds they conducted (most of the times with repetitive questions) God knows what they were trying to achieve

Interview Questions

• No SQL concepts, Java, SQL queries, Agile, Data analytics and puzzles   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Noida (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

HR hardly care about candidate's time , they will call you to their office even if you have to travel 2 hours just for the HR round(10 mins interview).

My interview process continued for almost 25 days(6 rounds). cleared all the rounds with flying colours and in the end they said "you are too expensive", should have told this on the day one instead of wasting almost 1 month .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Noida (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

i have already wrote my interview experience with PB at glass door , below is the snap shot
    My interview process continued for almost 25 days(6 rounds). cleared all the rounds with flying colours and in the end they said "you are too expensive", should have told this on the day one instead of wasting almost 1 month.
    Today form the internal references i came to know that HR at pitney bowes usually do that , they are rejecting the candidates who are technically sound and taking the candidates with sources or jack.
    There happens some below the table deals for getting the candidates qualified for job , rejecting a technically fit candidate on behalf.
    wastage of time and effort , HR are worst there , even the HR from a laala company are much more professional then the HR from PB .
    Advise to candidate : Even if you cleared all the round , your chances are nill.
    If anyone has doubt , contact me i will show you the proof of above.

Interview Questions

• OOPS , DS , basic logic , HTML5 , Project roles and responsibility.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Its very length process. First they schedule your call and then they dont turn up being super busy. Then they start asking you all irrelevant questions. Without examining the candidate on the concept they begin blaberring how gr8 they are, their team is etc. I dont understand why do these people conduct interview if they are so busy. How would they value your time when you join the company, when they dont respect you and your time during interview. Because interviews are the first impression of any company, its team, process, its members.
    Too pathetic man...behave like mature company and not a roadside crap company. Learn to respond back to your candiates with whatever result it is..if not dont waste either of our time.
    Ask your interviewer member to be polite and not arrogant

Interview Questions

• Why was xyz approach used when abc could have been done?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Computer Based Test , Personal Interview , Manager . HR are worst you need to poke every time other wise you will wait without any interview . HR also very lazy for salary negotiation and releasing your offer . I almost rejected the opportunity due to that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

This was the worst interview experience I ever had in my life. The company is highly unprofessional. They'll make you wait for the whole day just for 1-2 rounds, Let me brief about how it went:

1st day: Took leave from office. 1st round was a coding MCQ in which one has to answer 50 questions in 50 minutes (conceptual and output based questions). I scored 90%. Then it followed with a technical round which went good. I wasn't able to answer all the questions correctly but my approach was right and the interviewer straightaway said that I've passed the round.

Then HR told me that I have to come another day for the final Managerial interview. I took a first half leave from my office and went there just to find that the manager was busy so it has to be done in the second half. (Had to take a full day leave now). In second half, I was surprised to be encountered with two more technical rounds but I cleared them well. Later HR told me that Manager was busy with clients so it has to be done another day. Then I knew the two technical rounds were just time pass. I told the HR that already have taken 2 days leave and cannot take more so they agreed for a skype interview.

That was it. To this day, I haven't heard from them and they are not replying to calls/mail either from me or from the recruitment agency.
    I am 100% sure it's about the CTC which they didn't discuss earlier and now must be finding it difficult to match my current salary. My question is : why in the world did you proceed further in the first place and waste my 2 days time/money? On top of it, you are not even replying out of shame and making it more irritating for me. At least have the courtesy to say sorry and let it go.
    Simply the worst experience ever. Beware of dealing with them.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between Factory and Abstract factory pattern   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.