Planet Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Planet Fitness Interview Questions

Interviews at Planet Fitness

1.8

Interview

The overall interview lasted for 30 minutes. You begin by introducing yourself and learn about planet fitness. Then the manager will ask some situational questions and questions regarding your work experience.

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you faced in your current or previous work place that you've over come?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Easy process for interviews. The staff was very friendly and pleasant to talk with. There was an initial phone interview which was followed up by an in-person interview a few days later.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory Hills, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Hickory Hills, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The manager contacted me over email to set a date and it took a week after that to get back to me about a time. Once I had an interview I went in the manager wasn't there and it took me a week to reach out to them to set another one. Once the first interview got going it was pretty easy. The manager said they would call me later that day to set a date for the second interview. I got a call the next day and the manager asked me to come in as soon as possible and I had to rush there after class as they did not contact me the day prior for a set time. At the second interview a random employee who also worked at the front interviewed me for some reason and they said they would call me on Monday after 2pm to say whether or not I got the job. I waited a whole week and I finally contacted the manager to check on my status in which I was ignored. Not a good experience at all. It was very unprofessional and unorganized.

Interview Questions

• What is a word that describes you?   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Arrived 10 minutes early after phone screen previous week. Brandon walked out of gym claiming toothache, did not ask to reschedule or call me before hand. was told that the person he left me with had pull and was talking salary

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Columbia, SC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received a text message from HR to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions. Then I guess I “passed” that part because then they said I moved on to the face to face interview at the store that I applied for 2 days later. Face to face was pretty chill it was with the assistant manager. They made me feel welcome as if I already worked there. I got a call back the following week from the GM and set up an interview at the end of that week. I have the interview today so I’ll keep you guys updated.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is something that you’re co-workers find annoying that you do?
      Q: What is something about you that isn’t on your resume?   Answer Question

Overnight Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maricopa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Maricopa, AZ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Got a call for over the phone interview on Tuesday. Got called back in two hours for a sit down interview. Went in on Wednesday for about 20 mins and she asked me probably about 8-10 questions

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an upset or angry customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

The process was long. I submitted an application. Had a discovery interview, 1 hour phone interview followed by an in-person working interview that lasted 2 hours. I ended up getting the job offer so it was worth it in the end.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The process was alright, it’s just simple questions and the interviewer was really nice. Make sure you know about planet fitness and have experience in customer service. Also make sure to have a positive attitude.

Member Services Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Planet Fitness.

Interview

manager called and did a phone interview and then asked me to come in and do an in person interview. after he called and told me my training days

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planet Fitness in August 2019.

Interview

10 minute interview super easy questions. just looking for a sane individual to fill the position . keep in mind there is a 2 week training period of training so clear your schedule

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.