PlayStation Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PlayStation Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at PlayStation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England).

Interview

Applied online. Had a call from a recruiter, a call with the team lead and an onsite consisting of 3 different interviews. One was with other data scientists where I was presented with a short data science problem where I had to explain what I did and my rational. I also chatted to the lead data scientist who asked questions about why I wanted the role etc. and a more relaxed team fit chat with other team members.

Interview Questions

• A short data science problem where I had to explain what I did and my rational.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PlayStation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England) in May 2020.

Interview

Online interview during COVID-19 lockdown.

Fairly standard interview with a Director of Data Sciences, covering background, projects in my current role, and theoretical questions around how I would tackle certain problems.

Told I'd hear back within a few days. After a week I followed up with the recruiter and was told I'd be contacted once there was feedback, and never heard from them again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied via a recruitment agency and was invited to a one on one interview at their offices in Soho. It was quite relaxed, had a great chat, didn’t get through to assesment day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.