Playtika Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Playtika Interview Questions

Interviews at Playtika

2.9

Game Economy Manager Interview

Interview

first step is a phone call why do you want to work here? explain about yourself? then an exam regarding game economy questions pricing and analyzing data and finding insights from a raw data .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playtika (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in October 2020.

Interview

20 min of phone interview. After that they send me a written home test that i need to fill in 48 hours. Then thers an frontal interview.
    Home test not easy for those who arent come from gaming industry

VIP Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Playtika in October 2020.

Interview

phone interview, a home task that was given 2.5 hours to complete. the first part was to analyze an excel sheet with a lot of Q.
    the second part was to answer a few simulations and accounts feedbacks and suggest a Facebook activity

the home task felt a little not proportional to the time that was given

tho I didn't pass the task, the recruiter called me with short feedback. that was very nice

Interview Questions

• create a completely new activity fo FB page

which field or KPI is the most important one   Answer Question

Pmm Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Playtika.

Interview

General phone interview (HR)
    Professional phone Interview (CMO)
    on site Professional Interview (CMO)
    I arrived for an on site interview. The person who interviewed me went through all the questions from the phone interview all over again, and told me it was because there are another hundred people like me and he has no intention remembering us (WTF).
    For 20 minutes he dissed all my years of experience and explained that if I personally do not gamble, then I have nothing to offer Playtika, and that "I'm no fun" (WTF)

Help Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramat Gan (Israel)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Playtika (Ramat Gan (Israel)).

Interview

The interview was not professional, the question were non relevant and the manager that done the interview was doing over stuff during the interview on zoom, it's not polite and I needed to stop a few times.

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Playtika (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in September 2020.

Interview

Received work that was due 24 hours later. EXCEL based analysis. There were a few questions, some required pivot tables. Overall a great and efficient test, fair questions. Recommend trying this company out. Although I didn't pass the test if war fair

Game Economy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Playtika in September 2020.

Interview

1. HR phone call.
    2. A task based on the company's games from an economic point of view and user experience. In my opinion, the task was not too difficult and helped in understanding the nature of the role.
    3. Job interview with a team manager

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 more years?
      Tell me about your weakness?   Answer Question

Unity Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Playtika (Bucharest (Romania)) in August 2020.

Interview

30 mins phone call with HR, who described the job and project
    1 hour Webex technical interview, asked questions about myself and about my current job, asked to resolve 2 exercises
    30 mins Webex interview with the project manager, asked about myself and described the project

Interview Questions

• Technical: implement a stack   Answer Question
    • Use implemented stack in order to check whether or not a formula in balanced (if all open paranthesis have a closed one)   Answer Question

Sr. Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliyya B (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Playtika (Herzliyya B (Israel)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and included an overall of 2 tests, 3 meetings/e-meetings with the team leader, a meeting with the HR recruiter,
     and a final interview with both VP HR and the general manager.

Interview Questions

• The test topics are diverse, and they're not particularly difficult, but very lengthy when it comes to solving.
      The BA test can easily take 4-5 hours if you're thorough.

Question include analysis of a data set, game design, analysis of user behavior, SQL, and general logic.   Answer Question

UX-UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Playtika (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in August 2020.

Interview

a call with HR, professional interview, then HR interview, then another professional interview and then HR again. The process takes a very long time, and the process is not reflected. I never knew when im gonna get an answer.. so it was a lot of waiting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.