Portrait Innovations Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 105 of over 105 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Portrait Innovations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Orchard Park, NY)

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. I was offered the job and accepted until I read company reviews online. I found out the position was more or less just a sales job and not a photography job.

Interview Questions
  • How flexible is your schedule.
    Answer Question

Portrait  Innovations

Application

I interviewed at Portrait Innovations

Interview

I met up with the manager and was asked some interview questions. The job was then explained to me. Very relaxed interview but very professional. The manager made me feel very at ease.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Saint Louis, MO) in Nov 2018

Interview

i saw the post on fb and one of the employees forwarded my info to the manager she was very sweet and laid back i came in and we talked and she called me 20 minutes later to offer me the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Webster, TX) in Aug 2018

Interview

was easy and fast and very direct was in and out in about 30 mins and got a call back that same day and was working their the day after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Reading, PA) in Nov 2017

Interview

The interviewer mumbling asked questions, I had to keep asking her to repeat herself, very unprofessional. Not clean dressed unpolished. Told me she had A manager position open but when I got there she said they only hire managers from within the company. She only has weekend part time positions and I would need full availability for the rest off the year. She misleading me to get me there.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your definition of sales. (They use A inexpensive portrait package to get people there then try to get them to switch to more expensive package
  • If you are going to take pictures of children or babies what would you do to make them smile. What noise would you make.
  • What would make it hard for you to work here.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Cary, NC) in Nov 2017

Interview

I applied for the job on indeed. Received a phone call about a week later asking if I’d like to come in for an interview. Once I got there I filled out the application which basically just asked basic information, education, and work experience. After filling out the application I waited for about 20 minutes while the manager helped a family pick out portraits. It allowed me time to relax and get a feel for the atmosphere. When the manager was done she came over and we began the interview right there out in the open, there was no office or interview room. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and overall gave me the feeling I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked in a photography studio?
  • Are you comfortable working with children and the mentally ill?
  • When was a time you were faced with a difficult task and had to overcome?

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Columbus, OH)

Interview

Interview was very laid back, a bit too casual. Interviewer seemed very uninterested, mostly gave the cons of working there. I had to fill out the job application three times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Cranberry, PA) in Sep 2017

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter contacted me via e-mail about the position and I replied with my telephone number. They then called me and I received a phone call from the Studio Manager. I met with her on site and we had the interview. She was very professional and it went well.

Interview Questions
  • What sales experience do you have?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Houston, TX)

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter over the phone a couple times, then met with the Assistant Manager at the store I was applying to. Everything was pretty simple and laid back. Everyone I spoke to was really nice and personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Portrait  Innovations

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview. They asked about traveling because sometimes they send a helper to another location which could be as far away as 6 hours. I had my second interview with a traveling manager and was hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Interviews