Portrait Innovations Sales Associate/Photographer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Portrait Innovations Sales Associate/Photographer Interview Questions

Interviews at Portrait Innovations

1.8

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Webster, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

was easy and fast and very direct was in and out in about 30 mins and got a call back that same day and was working their the day after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Portrait Innovations

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

Interview was very laid back, a bit too casual. Interviewer seemed very uninterested, mostly gave the cons of working there. I had to fill out the job application three times.

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Cranberry, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter contacted me via e-mail about the position and I replied with my telephone number. They then called me and I received a phone call from the Studio Manager. I met with her on site and we had the interview. She was very professional and it went well.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Lincoln, NE (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was about 35-40 minutes. Signed a non disclosure agreement about the way the business works. Talked to Manager and associate sat in.Professional but laid back. Not pressured and simple easy to answer straight forward questioning.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time that you dealt with an an unhappy customer and how you handled it?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here and why do you feel that you are the best candidate for the position?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moosic, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Moosic, PA (US)).

Interview

Brief, casual, and easy. The hiring manager seemed professional during the interview although the style of the interview was not. There were associates in and out of the printing lab, where the interview took place and it was a huge distraction for both the manager and myself. The job description was accurate, but (as with many job overviews) there were many omissions that would have deterred me from accepting a position with this company.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with children?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't necessarily a negotiation phase. They offered the position and I accepted. Received some training and was off on my own.

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Fairview Heights, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process took place in the studio that I applied for and was informal. I met with the manager and we went over the interview questions together. He was very positive and easy to talk with. The questions were mostly the typical questions you would expect going into an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that it is important to take these photo sessions seriously?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Jackson, MS (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I was told what to expect from the job. However after working here, everything I was told in the interview was a lie. Just like the deceptive sales tactics we are taught, they were used in the interview. I have never had a job as bad as this one.

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Cranberry, PA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was more like casual conversation. They hire you based on whether or not they like you. They asked about experience but don't ask to see any work prior to employing you.

Interview Questions

• My experience with photography   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations.

Interview

They preferred some one with sales experience over photography experience. Don't bring your portfolio of nature photos and random stuff. They are not interested. You'll sit down with the manager and you'll want to make sure if you have tattoos cover them up. Just talk about how cool kids are and how you would like to sell things and you'll have a good chance.

Interview Questions

• You have to work with kids. Can you show me how you would make a kid smile.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (North Brunswick, NJ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick. You meet with the Regional Manager. He/she has your resume in front of them highlighting what they like about you. They care that you have work experience but they are looking at your personality to see if you would be a good fit around people and children.

Interview Questions

• Name a time at a job where you went out of your way to help someone.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.