Portrait Innovations Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Portrait Innovations Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Portrait Innovations

1.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard Park, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Orchard Park, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. I was offered the job and accepted until I read company reviews online. I found out the position was more or less just a sales job and not a photography job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Portrait Innovations

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview. They asked about traveling because sometimes they send a helper to another location which could be as far away as 6 hours. I had my second interview with a traveling manager and was hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Muncie, IN (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume and cover letter to Portrait Innovations in October of last year. My interview was quick and professional, but I got the feeling that the person interviewing me had not looked at my cover letter, because I had to repeat things on it multiple times.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work holidays?   1 Answer

Sales Associaate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations in August 2016.

Interview

It was fast, and they where nice. I was excited to work here but one of the male managers was so rude and did not want to be beaten in his numbers.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work their   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Portrait Innovations (Brighton, MI (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Was given a brief interview over the phone and was asked several basic questions revolving around scheduling. Was also asked about interests in the business and things that make me look like a good candidate for the position. Interview process ended with a call back to do an in person interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• What kind of scheduling were you looking for?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.