Power Grid Corporation of India Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

Other12%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Power Grid Corporation of India

Power Grid Corporation of India

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India

Interview

I was called for interview and given number according based on the graduation percentage. It went for around 15-20 minutes. Interviewers were very polite and friendly. It was a panel of 6 members. The senior most member was an retired IES and IAS officer. Other three were also senior members. And rest were the young too.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? Questions were asked about my hometown.
    Answer Question
  • What are the relays for different protections in power system?
  • What was your major project about?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Vadodara) in Mar 2020

Interview

They first asked general questions like where I was posted and what area I am looking for. I gave the answers.Then they asked about general knowledge about submission of accounts that I could not answer

Interview Questions
  • About Invlt and about submission of accounts

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (New Delhi) in Mar 2020

Interview

I've applied through GATE-19. The interview process takes two days in total. on the first, they will call you for document verification and then post lunch you'll be called for the GD. Second day will be your interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Interview was face to face in a panel of 9 dignitaries. The questions were related to my technical background. Doing my project in same field, they were more interested in knowing how I will be able to contribute in their upcoming projects. My answers were precise and audience liked it.

Interview Questions
  • How can mobile communication happen in a closed room

Power Grid Corporation of India

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India

Interview

GD, PI, Enggineering knowldge, priorities, skills, family back ground, acads, all they check, along with gate score, ur hobbies, your aspirations, salary expectations etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Vadodara) in Jul 2019

Interview

The company called for an interview at Vadodara. The interview panel conducted my interview. None of the interviewers had basic knowledge about the HR department. They asked beating around the bush questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jun 2019

Interview

Firstly apply for training by filing a form that would be sent on mail....after that interview date would be given....after 2-3 months a mail sent to me for confirmation to join

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Power Grid Corporation of India

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India

Interview

interview process was easy but their interview was time pass and option given for job location was only illusion. they just want employee for general work not for specific work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Grid Corporation of India (New Delhi) in Mar 2019

Interview

I had applied for Northern Region - I and got selected for Graduate Apprentice Trainee. There was document verification followed by Interview and result was announced within 5 days of the interview. There was 3 member in the panel of Interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my favorite subject and they started with the basic question like What is generator, its working principle and what is slip and what is its practical significance? They ask me about Relays and their classification? what is distance relay? what are the types? how fault is detected? Draw the graphical representation of mho relay? Where it is used? Why you haven't joined the company you were placed? Why do you want to join Apprenticeship? Are sure you are ready to join and you will get 15000/- only and certificate and not job guarantee?
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It was a one round interview where there were 4 interviewers which included executives from Finance and HR Department as it was interview for the post of Industrial Trainee - Finance.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews