Pracedo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pracedo

Pracedo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pracedo

Interview

There were three stages - a first quite relaxed interview with the hiring manager, then a second interview with the directors and then there would be one more cultural interview to decide if you like the comapny and a re a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • The main questions were just about yuor interest in digital marketing and why you chose it as a discilpline. Later interviews were more about the business, to see if you understand the copmany and the clients.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pracedo

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Pracedo

Interview

Interview has been postponed few times due to Covid. Initial conversation was very positive although when there was a time for Pracedo to make a decision about the hire they pushed back start date again....after 2 months when asked about the situation I was totally ignored - never received a reply to my two email. Very poor!

Interview Questions
  • Salary expectations, commute, the usual.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pracedo (London, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

1 Phone interview with HR 1 Phone interview with senior consultant, technical questions on the platform 1 Face-to-Face with CEO Went well, but wasn't hired unfortunately because of a lack of Salesforce hands-on exp. Main suggestion I would adress : was transparent from the start on my hands-on exp on the technology. If it was a blocker, I'd have prefered to know it from the start instead of following the entire process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed