Find jobs for Retail Assistant/Stockroom

Primark Retail Assistant/Stockroom Interview Questions

Updated 14 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 1.4K interviews

Interviews at Primark

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Primark

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Leeds, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

My interview took place over Microsoft Teams due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In my interview, I was asked various questions such as "What have you done to prepare for your interview today?" and "What work would you expect to be carrying out within the stockroom?". No question was ever too hard to answer, and the interviewer didn't seem to pressure me, as a result, I received the job and started immediatley.

Interview Questions
  • What work did you do to prepare for your interview today?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primark (Aberdeen, Scotland, Scotland) in Sep 2015

Interview

Applied online through the primark website and did their competency test online. I received a voicemail from the branch manager (as I missed the call) about a week later asking me to ring back to book an interview. Called back and she asked me if I could come in the next day or if I wanted a later one she could do one the day after. So obviously picked the later one. Told to bring my passport, NI num things like that. Manager was super nice and easy to talk to.Got a call like 20 mins later before I even got home to offer me the job. Had my induction 2 days later on a Saturday from 9-6. Everyone was nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for primark
  • What experience do you have on previous postions that will help you in this role / how to avoid hazards at the workplace
  • When was the last time you worked as part of a team to achieve a tight deadline.
  • When was the last time you had to present a presentation and showed goid team work
  • What's skills do you posses or do you think would be ideal for this role.
9 people found this interview helpful