Primark Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Primark Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.3

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Applied online, took online questionnaire. I received a phone call asking me to go for an interview. The Interview involved a few basic questions about myself and my current experiences and there was a few scenario questions about different situations that may occur as part of the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primark (Newry, Northern Ireland) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was good they asked basic questions and then moved onto competency questions asking about time worked in a team, made a presentation, or had a conflict with someone

Interview Questions

• what skills will be required for this job and how will they change from your previous job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blackpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Blackpool, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Very easy interview. It was informal and chatty. Only lasted 20 minutes. Conducted in an office 1:1 with a recruitment manager. Questions focused on personality and skills. There was also a strong focus on customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received email for interview and selected a time slot.
    Staff were very friendly and interviewer was also kind. I passed interview but was selected as a reserve.

Anonymous Employee in Omagh, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Omagh, Northern Ireland) in August 2018.

Interview

interviewed as a retail assistant so it was a survey first to make sure you're a good fit for the company. After the phone interview (if you pass), they ask you to formally submit a resume/fill out an application for it to be reviewed. 2 people interviewing very straight forward , nice people, simple questions

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

ask a couple basic questions. like competencies and stuff. mainly looking for part time youngsters in uni or college. Also ofcus on availbility for part time to make sure you are availble for overtime when needed.

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Super easy process, applied online in the morning and by the afternoon I had a phone call asking if I could come in for an interview that week. The interview was 1:1 and lasted around 30 minutes. I received a phone call 2 days later with an offer, but I declined as I decided it wasn't what I wanted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Primark?   1 Answer
    • Name a situation in which you worked in a team.   1 Answer
    • Scenario - A woman can't find a dress in her size what can you do?   1 Answer
    • Scenario - The same woman now wants to try the new dress you found her on, but the queues are long and she has to get back to work, what do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (Leeds, England).

Interview

Applied online via their website and was invited to an interview the following day. The interview was fairly relaxed, it was one on one with one of the managers and lasted about 30 minutes, was offered the job around 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Milton Keynes, England).

Interview

After submitting my CV online, they just called to tell me I have an interview with them. Also, it alright if you don't have any experiences, because i didn't beside my work experience the school made us do.

The interview was like a quiz, sort of, the interviewer had a sheet of paper with questions and i'd just answer them and he'd write what I'll say, The questions would definitely link to the job you were applying for. For example, applying for the role of Sales Assistant: what would be the top priority from the 3 - customer service, picking up and another one but I forgot. Also, it'll be beneficial if you do a background check on Primark - history, name, what they sell, facts, etc.

Tip, bring essential documents (passports, national insurance etc.), even if you think they're unnecessary.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a team under pressure?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Edinburgh, Scotland) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online for the temporary job from June to September. They took about over a month to contact me and I received an interview a week after. This will be my first job so hopefully the interview will go well.